What's new

Kano Revealed at Brazilian MK11 Event Konvocacao

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I've always liked Kano(arguably the best part of the movie) but for the haters I'll just say that if you are gonna have 6 of the original 7(assuming Johnny is in) then you better just have all 7. Especially if you are going to have Sonya.

Assuming again that Johnny is in which I think he's a lock, that means that the past 3 MKs will all have the original seven.
We've only had the original 7 in a few games. I mean, Bi Han has missed a lot of games :p

Last edited:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I've always liked Kano(arguably the best part of the movie) but for the haters I'll just say that if you are gonna have 6 of the original 7(assuming Johnny is in) then you better just have all 7. Especially if you are going to have Sonya.

Assuming again that Johnny is in which I think he's a lock, that means that the past 3 MKs will all have the original seven.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Sorry, but who is this guy. He actually looks like Kano.
Brazil here, we do have this here, is he a WWE fighter?
He is a wrestler called Austin Aries who was working for WWE for a short time.

Actually looking at Kanos face more closely Kano looks imo even more like CM Punk.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So I've noticed on YT holy crap so many Brazilians getting offended because people are calling him "Pirate Kano" lmao...I'll download it once it becomes available here eventually, hard to take him seriously with that hat but it does look cool haha.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
Kano's design is too plain, too smooth. Needs some body hair and scars here and there. I want my hirsute mo-fo back. This smooth boy is a Kano cosplayer but not Kano himself.

In MK11 the variation system allows you to add special moves to your variations (MK11 reveal build). If you take Kano in MKX, i.e. commando had different normals and strings, like Cutt Throat were different from Cybernetic.
I guess we will be able to add some command grabs, but his core gameplay will be using knives and cybernetic gadgets.