What's new

Kabal Combo

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
...I blinked and had to rewatch the second combo. Two Nomad Dashes in one Kabal combo?

*Shao Kahn voice* Impressive!

Skitzo

Noob
For about a month, I've been practicing non-stop with Kabal going in & out of the lab with him about every chance i get during the day; trying to make him my main. Got set ups & mix ups down, NDC set up pressure a bit down, but what really is getting to me is the NDC in the middle of combos. I got the
xx
ndc
xx
ND one down, a bit tricky for me to land though...can land it like 2/5 trys.

Any ya'll got some simpler or more decent ones? Some help would be appreciated.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
I think the popular one right now is
B121, B1~NDC, 2~NDC, 2, F4~ND, NDC(x2 or 3), JIP B121, 2, F4~NDC.

rafaw

#YouSuck
The one im using a lot bc it has a good vertical range and can be used in almost every air to air situation or close iagb on hit is:

jip, b121 dash F4~NDC, 2 dash F4~ND, jip b121 dash 2(or 1 since its easy and do the same dmg) dash F4~NDC! 38%

Or if u hit then with a close iagb:
close range iagb dash F4~NDC 2 dash F4~ND, jip b121 dash 1 dash F4~NDC.....

Same goes to air to air jip...

Skitzo

Noob
I've been doing a combo DetroitBalln suggested: b121 f4~NDC 2 f4 ND. It is easier to pull off than the b1~NDC 2 f4. But the consistency of being able to land those on live is killing me. I usually use the negative edge to help out with b1~NDC by simpling pressing f4 right after the b1 to ND then i cancel it, but on live the delay causes it to come out as a regular jab...1...It's killing me lol

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
hi looking to the exact timing to do this (b1ndc in string), but not whether it will be 100% effective, just do it on xbox 360 pad thing about this pad is that use the diagonal to be very useful

I am still doing the video within the week will be completed Part II of the tribute...

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
When the bomb drops (and it will). The only humans strong enough to survive will be the Kabal players. Which will ultimately evolve and take their rightful place among the cosmos.
hahahjh LOL

Enenra

Go to hell.
When the bomb drops (and it will). The only humans strong enough to survive will be the Kabal players. Which will ultimately evolve and take their rightful place among the cosmos.
You've obviously never attempted a D1 spear or a F43 vortex with Scorpion.

We will be rival factions when the world ends.