What's new

Kabal Combo

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Yesterday I discovered a new tech with Kabal,indeed I hope to share with you, I think that changes the way of using kabal...

rafaw

#YouSuck
I've been doing a combo DetroitBalln suggested: b121 f4~NDC 2 f4 ND. It is easier to pull off than the b1~NDC 2 f4. But the consistency of being able to land those on live is killing me. I usually use the negative edge to help out with b1~NDC by simpling pressing f4 right after the b1 to ND then i cancel it, but on live the delay causes it to come out as a regular jab...1...It's killing me lol
Im landing the combo i posted 100% now... 10/10, even of a close iagb or a air to air jip... and i can fell that just this makes a huge diference in meter/damage output in a fight...

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Well, that would be about time i guess. Kabal's been exposed for a while now. I've gotten to a point where i have to work my ass off to take a win with people i use to beat with ease couple months ago.

To me now Kabal is more about punishing and getting through shit with ex dash then applying heavy chip damage - that shit isnt working as it use to.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
This??

Round 1 FIGHT

Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Saw on tha ground, Nomad dash cancel, Stop in tha face. b121 b1 ndc 2ndc 2 f4 nd jip b121 2 f4. 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc (blockinf) Chip to death!!

Round 2 FIGHT

Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Ballz in tha urrr, Saw on tha ground, Nomad dash cancel, Stop in tha face. b121 b1 ndc 2ndc 2 f4 nd jip b121 2 f4. 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc 2 ndc (blockinf) Chip to death!!

Kabal wins, Babality

HAHA

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Bro, try d+1~nd~b+blk, d+1~nd, 2~nd~b+blk, *d, f+4~nd~b+blk anti-cross up. Then try locking someone down in a consecutive just-frame 2~nd~b+blk -> 2~nd~b+blk -> repeat block infinite.

Your shit is child's play compared to us.
All the same as IATP with scorpion.
Bro, try d+1~nd~b+blk, d+1~nd, 2~nd~b+blk, *d, f+4~nd~b+blk anti-cross up. Then try locking someone down in a consecutive just-frame 2~nd~b+blk -> 2~nd~b+blk -> repeat block infinite.

Your shit is child's play compared to us.
IATP is also just frame, just FYI.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Scorp just frame teleport is only thing that compares to the difficulty of playing kabal. D1 spear is almost the same button combo as iagb. Diagonal d+b1 x2...or iagb u+b1 x2. Kabal does a thousand d1 spears every game in the air...lol

Due to my lack of consistent execution I had to drop kabal for raiden. Kabal is by far the most complicated execution heavy character in the game

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Well, that would be about time i guess. Kabal's been exposed for a while now. I've gotten to a point where i have to work my ass off to take a win with people i use to beat with ease couple months ago.

To me now Kabal is more about punishing and getting through shit with ex dash then applying heavy chip damage - that shit isnt working as it use to.
That's because people realized:
dash~d3 to get past iagb
saw can be jumped safely from anywhere on the screen, and severely cuts your spacing
during NDC pressure, one Kabal dashes, apart from a d1/d3, the pressure is over.

Well, some of them anyways.

rafaw

#YouSuck
I think that one is harder to pull off... Doing the first f4 into a NDC klusterfucks my fingers lol
lol... maybe its easyer for me cause i already use d3 F4 confirmed into nd or ndc for a while now on my pressure!!
But trust me, been able to land it almost 100% of the time make a big diference... im wining games easyer against people i used to strugle before!

Skitzo

Noob
b121 f4 NDC 2 f4 ND is giving me a bit of trouble

The negative edge rarely comes out.

Any ya'll have other execution tactics for this combo?

AC1984

Kaballin!
I use this combo mostly....If u wanna keep it that way, the best thing to do imo is after B121, walk forward(dont dash) Do F4 NDC, 2, F4 ND. That way after the last F4 the opponent will be on the ground....I mostly do B121, F4, NDC, 2NDC,2 F4 ND....

Skitzo

Noob
Yes, i know how to do the combo. I've landed it rarely. I land b121 b1 NDC 2 f4 ND frequently more than that one. I'm having trouble with the first f4 into NDC, after the launcher. I was just asking for execution tips. Button pressing tips, negative edge tips, etc.

rafaw

#YouSuck
i just imput this: B121, FF F4 BF4 B+Block, 2 FF~F4 BF4, Jump over iagb, COP B121 FF 1, FF F4 BF4 B+Block....

Skitzo

Noob
rafaw: I find doing the bf4 into the first NDC after f4 very weird to do with my fingers...I've landed it more using negative edge imputs or different executions.

Larry_Bird: For the b1 NDC 2 f4, i use the negative edge effect.
The combo looks like b121 b1 NDC 2 xx f4 ND NDCx2 COP b121 xx 2 f4 NDC

To do the b1 NDC, you can easily press f4 after the b1. The negative edge will help you & it will read as a ND, you simply just cancel it (b+block) & press 2 xx f4. Boom, you landed it. You have to be a bit fast to do, but the negative edge will make you land it 100% of the time. I land it a lot now, but you have to practice it. Like i said, you have to be quick with your fingers.

rafaw: I find doing the bf4 into the first NDC after f4 very weird to do with my fingers...I've landed it more using negative edge imputs or different executions.

Larry_Bird: For the b1 NDC 2 f4, i use the negative edge effect.
The combo looks like b121 b1 NDC 2 xx f4 ND NDCx2 COP b121 xx 2 f4 NDC

To do the b1 NDC, you can easily press f4 after the b1. The negative edge will help you & it will read as a ND, you simply just cancel it (b+block) & press 2 xx f4. Boom, you landed it. You have to be a bit fast to do, but the negative edge will make you land it 100% of the time. I land it a lot now, but you have to practice it. Like i said, you have to be quick with your fingers.
I'll try it. Thanks! Ive been wanting to do these for awhile now.