What's new

Kabal Combo

I'm still practicing it to get the most out and I still need to apply to 100%, but I got a fast F4ndc in string, consists of the following:
f4ndc, *df4ndc* say that the movement would come to be *bdf* in string. In my case it works well. D cuts the imput bug and allows clean f4 (in theory is f4 ndc, d, f4ndc)

So is,the time of f4ndc string is not easy but I think it's a good tool. For this video I have some more things with f4ndc.

So does this apply to how you were using the b1 NDC as well?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Bro, try d+1~nd~b+blk, d+1~nd, 2~nd~b+blk, *d, f+4~nd~b+blk anti-cross up. Then try locking someone down in a consecutive just-frame 2~nd~b+blk -> 2~nd~b+blk -> repeat block infinite.

Your shit is child's play compared to us.

Why don't YOU try being a real juggalo... homie

....WHOOP WHOOP

gdf

Noob
Es un video buen hecho.
Me gusta los jugadores de Chile.
Siempre juegan los personajes que yo juego.

Fuera de la tema, hay jugadores populares en Chile que usan Ermac/Noob Saibot?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I've done the first one before but not ending the same way.

Try also after the f4 ND doing a iaf on the jump over, then doing one ND cancel before doing b12 for more meter. Good stuff though.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I wanted to bump this thread because it is awesome...but I also wanted to ask a combo question:

For a mid-screen combo that starts with jip b1 2 1 --- how many 2NDC in a row can I do before he drops to even level, for a quick (down) f4ND? or just let the last 2 ND rip?

Ideally the combo would be, JiP B1 21, - dash- 2NCD, 2NDC, 2NDC, 2NDC, (fast down) F4 ND, JIP B1 21, (2?), F4

I have done 4-5 2NDCs in a row here, but seem like there might be room for more. The damage output definitely isn't worth the technical difficulty (or arthritis)...but is fun to showcase!

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
This is the hardest NDC to do for me by far. the others I can repeat but this one is really inconsistent for me. How do you B+1 NDC consistently? I've been playing kabal for a long time and can pull off B+1 in NDC combo into NDC'd F+4 but not consistently when on the ground. Maybe 8 times in a row on ps3 controller (after 30 sec of trying) and 3 times on ps2 controller with iNPin converter. Feeling the block button makes my fingers react a little differently.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
B+1 F+4 B+Blk - wait for the ndc animation to stop before for u hit B1 again.
You lose frames waiting for that shit to stop. What I do is B1 F4, then in the same movement I hold Back and piano block then 1 then hit F4 again. You have to cancel the dash and B1 with the same Back press you canceled the dash with. That's how I do it, anyways.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Yea dont wait for the animation to completely stop. There's like a rythm to it. I just slightly delay the B1 after my initial string.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Thank you'ns, I pulled off like 50 ndcs last night in practice mode on kung lao somehow.

One more thing I was having trouble with recently is B121 B+1 NDC DF 4 or B121 B+1 NDC 2 F+4. I do the combo perfectly except for one thing: I don't get the extra 1/40 meter and f+3,2 at the end because the dash won't come from the F+4, and I can F+4 dash on the ground 4 times in a row no problem. Should I be using a different combo? I tried B121 F+4 NDC and that combo is only pulled off 1/25 times for me. The B+1 NDC combo pulls off 3/4 times for me and when I miss it its because my B+1 missed or they fell to the ground after 2. (numbers are approximate.)

P.S. does anyone use a green Ps.2 controller like me? It has some weird bugs even with the converter you guys recommend, im beginning to wonder if mine was damaged in the mail.

ALSO Kabal really requires inhuman reflexes to be able to do 2 + NDC

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
In regards to one of your questions, not quite sure what you're saying. Are you having issues ending the combo with F4~NDC?

Skitzo

Noob
They probably fall after the 2 because you are letting go of b+block instantly. There's a small difference, you can test this out yourself. Doing a ndc, let go of block immediately causes Kabal to take a step forward. Now, holding back after ndc a small bit will cause almost instant recovery for the 2. Sometimes that happens to me too & they fall down after the 2. I hope this small tip helps you out man.

PS. Also for 2 ndc. you might wanna do 2 bu+f4 b+block. If you're linking it into a variation, your inputs can be b12 bf4 b+blk (then quickly piano to f2+4) b+block.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Alright I am working on not stepping forward with my dashes for most times. Good advice. B+1 is a subtle move I like it.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
I get ground air gas blast after standing 3 ndc into b1,2,1.

fuck negative edge.

what are the most damaging/reliable BnBs (on corner and midscreen) for Kaballin' purposes?
I need a midscreen one that finishes with f4 right when he hits the floor for jip into 1,1,1, NDC pressure.