What's new

Kabal Combo

Reo used it at the last tournament and its tough to get down, but is also very nice combo damage into either reset into pressure or into zoning. add xray for 44% if your trollin

JiP, b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4,ND,JiP,b+1,2,1,jK IAGB,saw 41% zone reset

JiP, b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4,ND,JiP,b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4NDC 39% pressure reset
and whatever chip you manage to get or a throw, sweep, overhead etc.

i would like to also get advice on how to land this combo more frequently, sadly i land it 4/10 times and mostly missing the f4. tips much appreciated, would like to see this thread moar active

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Reo used it at the last tournament and its tough to get down, but is also very nice combo damage into either reset into pressure or into zoning. add xray for 44% if your trollin

JiP, b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4,ND,JiP,b+1,2,1,jK IAGB,saw 41% zone reset

JiP, b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4,ND,JiP,b+1,2,1,(dash),b+1NDC,2,f+4NDC 39% pressure reset

i would like to also get advice on how to land this combo more frequently, sadly i land it 4/10 times and mostly missing the f4. tips much appreciated, would like to see this thread moar active
How does the dash land after f+4 if that is the reset. Wouldn't your opponent be blocking in anticipation?

AboAly83

Noob
How does the dash land after f+4 if that is the reset. Wouldn't your opponent be blocking in anticipation?
ND can be linked to f4 when done right, it connects/combos everytime. The only reason you dont see it in BNB combos very much cause probably they had a ND in them prior to the f4. I heard timing was change in one of the patches but I have no problem landing it everytime.

This is a great combo but you'll have a hella time getting it in matches...

shura30

Shura
after the second b121 it's not possible to do another b1 ndc 2 f4 because gravity is too high
you can do for the same identical damage dash 1 dash 1 f4 ndc

if you end with f32 exBS it's 41% damage

if you're doing this one too fast there's the chance that the opponent is inches from the ground for the jip to send them away while you're whiffing the b121

this one, harder, never fails for 1% damage sacrifice

jip b121 dash 1 dash b1 ndc 2 f4 jip b121 dash 1 dash f4 ndc (38%)

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
jip b121 dash b1 dash f4~ND jip b121 dash b1 dash f4 ndc 38%
jip b121 dash b1ndc2 dash f4~ND jip b121 dash 2 dash f4 ndc 39%
jip b121 dash b1ndc2 dash f4~ND jip b121 JK~Gas Blast f4 ndc 40%

REO

Undead
Dude, that wasn't even all one combo WTF??
You can't just do four 50% combos and call it a 200% combo, they are four seperate combos and can be blocked between each one
Nightwolf's arrow assist gives a damage reset similar to Jax's enhanced ground pound. You can't block the jump-in punch after the arrow assist so it's all guaranteed. It technically is a 200% combo.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Nightwolf's arrow assist gives a damage reset similar to Jax's enhanced ground pound. You can't block the jump-in punch after the arrow assist so it's all guaranteed. It technically is a 200% combo.
Oh yea, I forgot that it was like that when the game first came out. But they patched it

that answer works for me and thanks for the feedback. i just wasn't sure if there might have been an easier input than i was doing, ie: when you do d4 into ndc you do db4,f+4,Dash Cancel, not d4,bf4,dc.

and shura, yes it is possible, very possible. its just a very STRICT window at which you have to input the combo or your 2 might not come out after the b1NDC, or it might hit too low and not allow f4 to connect. and even sometimes they arent on the ground so you have to settle for a smaller combo

Crathen

Death is my business
This wasn't new , i remember DoctrineDark making some combo vids with that but i guess it's good to keep up to date Kabal users.

also i've got a fancy corner combo for meter building and it's not that impratical too , REO could give it a try as i'm having good success with it

b121 Njp air gas blast ( whiff ) , b1 Ndc 2 f4 Nd , Ndc x2 , cross jump punch b121 b121 b121 f4 Ndc for 40 ( or 41 can't recall atm ) or 43 with a jip and 15,2 % of 1 bar

Also it's so good lookin' that you will scream "KABALLIN!" after winning a round with it.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
If you wanna ground them with the ND every time you can do B121 1 1 2 F4 ND JIP B121 1 F4, that seems to leave them at the right height for me at least. 36% with a JIP I think, 37% if you start with B121 1 B1 F4

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
any mid-screen BnB over 37% is a juice not worth the squeeze, Period. The DMG scaling after ND is insane.

I picked Kabal up a little while ago and one problem I seem to have a lot is what to do after I hit a nomad dash while my opponent is in the air and b121 isn't really useful. Any quick tips on the best thing to do in this situation? Thanks for any input! Totally diggin' Kabal so far!

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
I picked Kabal up a little while ago and one problem I seem to have a lot is what to do after I hit a nomad dash while my opponent is in the air and b121 isn't really useful. Any quick tips on the best thing to do in this situation? Thanks for any input! Totally diggin' Kabal so far!
Yes. Angular jump kick into air gas blast, dash and F+4 for the reset. If he's too high then go for a jump-punch into air gas blast. You may have time to hit a standing 1 after the air gas blast sometimes, too.
You can also iagb into F4 or ender of your choice.

Yes. Angular jump kick into air gas blast, dash and F+4 for the reset. If he's too high then go for a jump-punch into air gas blast. You may have time to hit a standing 1 after the air gas blast sometimes, too.
You can also iagb into F4 or ender of your choice.
I think he means a combo.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
If you find jk~agb hard to execute just go to jp~agb (its easier) after that you finish it with f3,2, db2 or go with the f4 reset.
Good luck!

I am trying to pick up Kabal and facing an issue with his BnB. Posted this on the Execution thread but didn't any response so thought of bringing it forward...

I am unable to connect the kick and gb after b121 and jump. I am able to connect the kick after the jump but the gb seems to be way too slow. What am I doing wrong? Also note that I am able to connect the jump kick and gb; but just not after b121 :-( been eating my head for the last 2 days...

Appreciate any inputs..