What's new

Jax and Kitana revealed in MK11

Jesus CHRIST, who's voicing Jax? He sounds so familiar and it's driving me nuts.

Sorry, I was just told about it a while ago, I didn't even know it'd made its way online to be honest.
It sounds like Michael Jai White(Black Dynamite, Spawn, etc.)

Edit: he also played Jax in that Mortal Kombat Legacy YouTube series

Gamer68

Fujin!
Okay, so I found the rumor.

It got the Jax thing right, and maybe the Kotal Kahn and Jade being in a relationship thing, but the rest seems false.

Example: It implies that Shang Tsung is in the base game, Noob Saibot's gameplay would have him with the clone out always, and a bunch of other stuff.

EDIT: It also says there is 6 DLC characters, but then names 9. Shang Tsung also isn't included in the line-up.

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
This is a nice thing to come back to after officially preordering the game! Maybe we'll get a whopping four characters this week's Kast..

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Okay, so I found the rumor.

It got the Jax thing right, and maybe the Kotal Kahn and Jade being in a relationship thing, but the rest seems false.
It was basically just a bunch of shots in the dark, educated guesses and accidentally got one right. You could see current timeline Jax working with Kronika because he's been through some horrid shit.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
They are focusing way too much on Johnny, Sonya and Cassie. They are literally in every trailer. More than any other character.
Not in the least bit surprising.

1. They're three of the most important characters in the current timeline.

2. They have some of the least spoilery content in the game. Most of the other characters, we don't know what side of the conflict they're on, we don't know what story arc they have in the game, and they could switch sides, etc. Johnny/Cassie/Sonya, yeah they're gonna be good guys so showing Johnny beating on Kano is no big deal.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Past Raiden, Past ("Evil") Scorpion, Present Sub-Zero, Present ("Evil") Jax vs Liu Kang on the Nethership.

How the fuck does this group of characters even exist in the same scene and just what in the I am I don't even fucking know with this story
Old Scorpion wasn't ever technically "evil." Just a hellspawn full of vengeance who stopped being a dick after Quan Chi was revealed to be the real villain in his story. He also went on, as a hellspawn and all, to be chosen as the Champion of the Elder Gods. Could be that Good Past Raiden and Present Sub-Zero went to recruit him in their efforts and were attacked by Team Kronika.

pure.Wasted

Na these arms are definitely mechanical, just his fingers look normal. Look at his elbows.
YO.

THOSE ARMS YO.

edit: ohh it makes so much sense, because arms are a gear option, so no matter what arms you give Jax, if he has the Kronika skin equipped, they'll have the Kronika color scheme. Man, gear + skin customization is gonna be amazing. Injustice 2 ain't got SHIT on this.

pure.Wasted

Old Scorpion wasn't ever technically "evil." Just a hellspawn full of vengeance who stopped being a dick after Quan Chi was revealed to be the real villain in his story. He also went on, as a hellspawn and all, to be chosen as the Champion of the Elder Gods. Could be that Good Past Raiden and Present Sub-Zero went to recruit him in their efforts and were attacked by Team Kronika.
But by the time he was chosen as the Elder Gods' champion, he had already completed his MKX arc of getting vengeance on Quan Chi and being redeemed, right?

You're right that he wasn't evil, just vengeful. Just like the new Jax isn't evil either, I'm sure, just misguided. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out no doubt.

Ceroder

Noob
Heh, looks like I'm going to stay loyal to my main afterall. This time for sure! I wont change my mind about who to main anymore!

Her revenant costume looks way better than this, but this one is fine too. 100x better if there werent any waistpads. Not a fan of the fan, but thats probably gear so its ok.

I'm so hyped about this game holy shit

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I just watched the PlayStation thing and had no idea there would be an MK11 reveal at the end. Very cool surprise.

Plus Liu Kang’s dragon... :eek:

And to the OP... that was definitely Kung Lao’s fatality, not fatal blow. Fatal blow won’t cut someone on half and decapitate them, lol.

Why not put Kung Lao and Liu Kang in the title since we finally saw some gameplay? Kitana is the only one we actually didn’t see gameplay from... just saw her standing there...

Past Raiden, Past ("Evil") Scorpion, Present Sub-Zero, Present ("Evil") Jax vs Liu Kang on the Nethership.

How the fuck does this group of characters even exist in the same scene and just what in the I am I don't even fucking know with this story
I think that might be Past Sub-Zero... looks younger to me:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol love the part where future evil Liu Kang kicks Raiden and Raiden is like "bitch...please, that tickled" (recovers) lol. Jax looks, different. Way younger than MK X but makes sense with the time gig. Still no sign of Smoke, Ermac, Fujin, Rain or Reptile in the story or in general....Funny trailer though with the Cage vs MK 3 Kano and 90's pun.