What's new

Jax and Kitana revealed in MK11

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Kitana *finally* looks Asian.

Awesome trailer. But …

but …

BUT!

I *NEED* to have a robot ninja. God-DAMN, the design of the robot 'mook' fodder type is simply awesome. Holy $%*T. Their helmets is the epitome of badass. Please, NRS - have them as fodder enemies in the story mode or any other mode, they look awesome!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This game keeps getting better.

I have to hand it to the writers. I thought forever that this game would be a 3D era rewrite. But nope, it looks more and more they're taking Shaolin Monks - the one part of the old story they didn't recap in MK9 - and turning it into MK: Turtles In Time. I tip my hat. In fact, I put on two hats so I can tip them twice.

Also: Jax looks guuuud. I couldn't stand the MKX pompous as hell "You Ain't Bad" version.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Wish I looked this good.

Gatdamn.
Fuuuuuck her face (Well, her eyes) looks so good holy shit. Her costume is so slick too like omg. This trailer was super hype and super unexpected wow. I can't wait to hear Kitana's voice, see her animations and everything.

Jax looks super dope too and he was one of the few characters I was "Eh" about. Geras also looks like a total badass in this trailer. Ugh, all of it was just too dope.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good, but who's the muthafucka holding onto Sonya(?) in the beginning of that trailer? Looks like Tekunin?
Yeah, Tekunin mooks.

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of them in the storymode. Either Frost is a cyborg or there has to be a hidden cyborg character, or something. No way they play this huge a role without being represented at all.

Gotta be Frost, since we've seen nothing of her.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
They must be saving kitana for a live reaction or something. We constantly see her yet no gameplay, yet we have gameplay of Lao (fatality is lit btw), Kang and now Jax.

But good things come to those who wait and gotta save the best for last!

Last edited: