What's new

Jax and Kitana revealed in MK11

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Geras also looks like a total badass in this trailer. Ugh, all of it was just too dope.
Yeah, Geras is really coming off as that "overwhelming" that doesn't come across as overwhelming at first. I really enjoy a foe sometimes that's fully capable of taking on two or more heroes at once, with effortlessness. Kind of like how Shinnok casually fought off Johnny Cage with one hand behind his back in the initial encounter of MKX. XD

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
The fact that Jax has metallic arms in his past version is actually a huge deal in terms of figuring out where exactly these past characters are coming from.

In the new timeline, Jax got metallic arms between MK2 and MK3. Makes sense. But by then, Kung Lao was already killed by Shao Kahn. And yet we also have past Kung Lao.

So I think we now have conclusive proof that either these past characters are coming back from the ORIGINAL MK2/3 timeline, NOT the new timeline's MK2/3... or they're all coming from completely different points in time (and maybe even different timelines).

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
NRS style: how to get rid of a bunch of evil, cool-looking characters and make them irrelevant to the story, so that we dont need to make them playable? Well, lets make good guys being bad guys now!!!
Sorry, Im not sharing the hype for this trailer. Its a bit boring and actually no cool evil characters are in it. Only one I really enjoy design-wise is Liu. Young Jax looks silly and the arms are just bad. Kung Lao got relegated to being sidekick again. Really wanted the hype to grow But I guess I need to wait until they show Kollector, Frost and Cetrion.