What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
You don't need to turn it off during the load screen necessarily. Just load up the match in practice, once there, turn it off by just pressing the button not holding. Give that a try, let me know if it works.
It won't turn off unless I hold it. I've tried tapping it it doesn't want to turn off >.< this stinks xD

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
Oh! I have an idea, hold down the xbox button on your controller and select turn off--I believe that is a soft reset also. See if that works
It turned off but it just reset the whole thing and went back to the main title screen. This annoys me to no end. Thanks for trying to help out though! I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Yes I was waiting for it and then I was like DAMNIT NOOOOO. They missed out on an awesome oppurtunity
I wished they would think things through more when taking facts into their thought bubble production work, fans usually know whats best and NRS can't see it themselves because they are used to it just being a certain way and then it's mostly done for that part.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Why does he have two command grabs? I guess the slower one is better for ticks or something

King Baka

"Hashtag you suck!"
So I don't get why even after I installed Jason on my Xbox One, he won't show up :( The horror pack costumes show up and I can look at Jason's delicious character model in Kollection but still...guess I just gotta wait :/

kevkopdx

Noob
worked for me! i like the way he feels and he's channeling some zatanna realness with that awesome looking/sounding button scramble move :)

Last edited:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, IIRC the MK9 DLC characters usually didn't go online for everyone until like 6-7ish in the morning EST, of course that was for 360 and I'm on PS4 now. No idea how it'll work this go around.

Still strange that some people seem to randomly access this shit early.

Status
Not open for further replies.