What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Slash

Useful Idiot look at the flick of the wrist
i want to play jason already damn it!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought everything for ps4, those kids have sex won't be safe from me ch ch ch ch

zoofs

bless
I think he might come out when the living towers get reset.
nope, they confirmed that his tower would be may 12th
Hmm, isn't all store-related content based on Sony's timetable release wise? If so, then it would probably be around 5-7am est when we get Jason right? I may be wrong.
that would normally be true, but this is an early launch for KP holders and he is technically already in the game from a patch prior to this I believe.

I have the kombat pack but it says no content and I can't install it I deleted the game and now it's taking me 45 minutes for the update to download how do you install the kombat pack that I bought

zoofs

bless
I have the kombat pack but it says no content and I can't install it I deleted the game and now it's taking me 45 minutes for the update to download
that was pointless, its the same atm for everyone in north america lol

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I was hoping for midnight, but expecting 1:00 am EST when the premier tower changed. Disappointed twice.

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
I still say it will be around 6-7 am est, going by how things were done on the ps3. That was usually when the store was updated iirc.

zoofs

bless
I still say it will be around 6-7 am est, going by how things were done on the ps3. That was usually when the store was updated iirc.
uh what? the psn store updates usually anywhere between 12-5 pm est. It hasn't updated at 6-7 am since probably 2010, at least from what I remember lol

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
uh what? the psn store updates usually anywhere between 12-5 pm est. It hasn't updated at 6-7 am since probably 2010, at least from what I remember lol
Hence the "iirc", which clearly I didn't. The PS4 has been my first foray back into console gaming, since around 2011, so I will concede ignorance on the subject lol.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Nothing over here in Europe. He's downloaded and installed but won't show up

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
That's what I am also thinking. The store hasn't updated yet. Most likely will when I get off work.

zoofs

bless
psn is trash i dont understand why they can't update the store at midnight
I don't even understand why we have to wait for the store to update if he already seems to be in the game? the only thing going up for sale today is the horror skin pack

Status
Not open for further replies.