What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'll definitely learn how to play him. Just because hes the closest thing I'll ever get to Rick Taylor.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I will definitely play him. Can't say I'll main him until we get a better idea of how he is....plus I mean Reptile and Jacqui will be serious comp...oh and jax....oh goro too. @.@ Still doe, HYPE HYPE HYPE!

would be nice if one of his variations has bag instead of the mask, like in part two, another one is maskless (though without long corny hair) and third one is hockey mask.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
def not hype for him at all.. SO many other cool, well deserved (amongst the mk fans) people coulda been in the game. like SMOKE > RAIN > KABAL > SKARLET ................ Etc EhfuckingCT

hella whack ass reveal but w/e. Def wasn't as cool as freddy as a guest character. hes kinda corny, imo just put Michael Myers and The CandyMan to continue the wasted slots :(

E

Eldriken

def not hype for him at all.. SO many other cooler people coulda been in the game. like SMOKE > RAIN > KABAL > SKARLET ................ Etc EhfuckingCT

hella whack ass reveal but w/e. Def wasn't as cool as freddy as a guest character. hes kinda corny, imo just put Michael Myers and The CandyMan to continue the wasted slots :(
Michael Myers rights aren't owned by Warner Bros. Jason would be the obvious choice between the two. Cost and profit, y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.