What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees General Discussion Thread

His jump in is beaten by Ermac's jump ins, you can't use dd4 without getting punished with teleport or master of souls bf2, you can't bf3 without being telelifted. The only way you can get in is it you have meter for armor and make a good guess with bf3.
Shit. Thanks for that heads up

ROCKYjaysZone

Darkseid Oppression
I have been in the lab working on the unstoppable. So much corner combo damage can be done (with or without buff). I hope his following doesn't grow too much, I want to main him. I feel like there is potential there. I found out so much in less than two hours in the lab last night.

Lainy

Noob
When is he actually released and why was the thread on how to actually use the character that's SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED TODAY deleted? Jesus christ I really hate Ed Boon and all of the hype bullshit he does.

ROCKYjaysZone

Darkseid Oppression
When is he actually released and why was the thread on how to actually use the character that's SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED TODAY deleted? Jesus christ I really hate Ed Boon and all of the hype bullshit he does.
My Jason was there this morning before I left for work. I was using the glitch last night to play training and single fights. Make sure you press Y or Triangle on the main screen and that it is downloaded.

Lainy

Noob
I got the whole pack and everything day of release and hit triangle looking for new content and see none, and he isnt on my char screen. Wonder if i could have used the bug to fix this bullshit release

Lainy

Noob
I got him to show up on the screen and still can't use him. this is fucking awesome netherrealm! The day is over half way over as someone said and this bullshit is happening

Lainy

Noob
Great release! Really enjoyed the week I had to not be online to run the game, and then reconnect to online so my game wouldn't crash on load. Now this.

ROCKYjaysZone

Darkseid Oppression
Am currently watching a streaming on Twitch and to get his Jason he has to go to his home screen and download it.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I'm pretty sure I've developed a solid strategy to get in for free with this guy to where he plays like dd. I need to test some stuff when I get home(pushback), but this guy might be dd all over again.

I played with slasher for like 30 mins before work. I admit hes not what I expected. All of his normals are slow,his fastest poke is 8f and pretty much everything he does either hits high or is full combo punish on block. I have yet to mess with his other forms, maybe they offer more. He feels like goro with some extra gimmicks, but I am going to play him regardless

VOR

Noob
I downloaded him and can't even use him. Ive fought against him in a tower, but he's not on the character select screen. is there something dumb I'm missing?