What's new

Question - Summoner Is Quan Chi in reality a mid tier character?

Is Quan Chi in reality a mid tier character?

• Yes.

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • No.

Votes: 260 86.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
It'd be interesting to see what the reaction would be if his Low Bat got turned into a mid. I'm not saying I think that should happen, but if this thread is any indication, the response to that could be pretty intense. :p

E

Eldriken

It'd be interesting to see what the reaction would be if his Low Bat got turned into a mid. I'm not saying I think that should happen, but if this thread is any indication, the response to that could be pretty intense. :p
Dear God. Could you imagine the outcry if it became a mid?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
man the only reason people are whining so hard about Quan chi is because of the dumb patch that allowed him to get 60%+ damge in the corner off of his 50/50's.

sure they complained about em before, but that definitely made things so much worse. Summoner variation is without a doubt S tier, accept it. His current damage is the only thing thats really out of whack though. Maybe if they give him shinnok's level of damage people would stop complaining? or at least somewhere near that.

"Guys, I really don't like TYM, so let me post on TYM about how I don't like TYM, so everyone on TYM knows how much I don't like TYM. By the way, if any of you on TYM want to watch my stream, I'll post about it on TYM, the site that I hate, so people on TYM can watch me talk about how much I don't like TYM "
Yep.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
"Guys, I really don't like TYM, so let me post on TYM about how I don't like TYM, so everyone on TYM knows how much I don't like TYM. By the way, if any of you on TYM want to watch my stream, I'll post about it on TYM, the site that I hate, so people on TYM can watch me talk about how much I don't like TYM "
You saw that. I saw this...

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
They could nuke him into Jason tier, and I would still main him.

I lived through MK9 Quan, after all.

#Datwoolaylife
Ah cmon

All though an unstable low tier he did have some the fittest stuff I ever seen, then inblockable combos

:p