What's new

Question - Summoner Is Quan Chi in reality a mid tier character?

Is Quan Chi in reality a mid tier character?

• Yes.

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • No.

Votes: 260 86.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I never said this was okay in any shape of form , in a matter of fact i think its stupid , especially when it comes to online.
Definitely, and I'm not putting those words in your mouth, just stating it myself. But it is a little harder than you let on.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Thats the entire point of the video ppl said its almost impossible to block and i said otherwise.
Might have been 2 different contexts going on, honestly. I mean, it certainly isn't almost impossible. It very well is. It's just the factor of those not being the only mixups to block that practically makes it almost impossible at times.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
You're probably on android , go in youtube and look up hum-h2 , videos should be there.
Im at work but just watched it, good stuff man. Any advice on blocking that nonsense? Especially when the quan player does it and then jumps over you and punches while the bat goes low. Coach steve was doing that to king at DTN.if they delay i can block it fine, but when its the same time? Probably 2 out of 10 times.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Looking at all of these salty comments i see most of u would rather complain than adapt, i can't wait until the casuals get off this game and only the pros stay around. Low level ass casual gamers are killing the community with their cry for nerfs on anything that isnt there character. I came from marvel we adapt cuz we dont have patch after patch. Step yall shit up and learn how to play the game.
Can't adapt to 5050s lol

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Honestly, I feel he is top tier it just so happens that many top players just don't use him. He has a specific style that takes some getting used to and it seems many of the best players don't have interest in tackling that task. That doesn't mean he isn't a top tier character. That's just how I see it.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Im at work but just watched it, good stuff man. Any advice on blocking that nonsense? Especially when the quan player does it and then jumps over you and punches while the bat goes low. Coach steve was doing that to king at DTN.if they delay i can block it fine, but when its the same time? Probably 2 out of 10 times.
When that happens you can just walk forward and they both wiff

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
I think quan Chi is top tier and the fact his defence is weak is not really a problem considering he can kill you with one touch his 50/50 is more like a 20/20/20/20/20. Also I think he hasn't won at many tournaments mainly because not many high level players use him.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I think quan Chi is top tier and the fact his defence is weak is not really a problem considering he can kill you with one touch his 50/50 is more like a 20/20/20/20/20. Also I think he hasn't won at many tournaments mainly because not many high level players use him.
Are you a quan main? Just curious. If you are, elder gods bless you for not downplaying like 95% of quan mains.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Whoever thinks Quan chi is a mid tier character should be smashed in the face 30 to 40 times with a heavy peice of equipment, locked in a portable toilet and set on fire !