What's new

Is Catwoman Dead Now?

Is catwoman dead?

• Yes, nerf guns fired too hard

• No, she's still top tier

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
They literally nust balnced her... and a poor job of it imo. She still has every single fucking annoying tool that made her win mu’s, except she now doesn’t have oki loops into + frames & can’t spam B3 as much-she can still spam it decently through gaps, and still low profiles. I wouldn’t be suprised if it didn’t even knowck her out of top 5.
Removed her best meter less damage and took away all her plus frames minus 1 which is only +1 in the first place (not including trait). Damage nerf as well. She's still strong but I wouldn't be surprised if she was outside of top 5 now, just works as a better defensive character now with her backdash and whatnot.

Error

DF2+R2
Bumping this for the spicy hot takes and to say that Crusty was right, but no one believed because he cried wolf too much :DOGE.

Haha. I picked Catwoman around 1 month ago and having real fun with her (still learning and gaining experience).
Semiij's play inspires me (and Rewind's when he picks).

I like the way she can play the game. I am not a too offensive player but like footsies, whiff punishing and dancing with the opponent. Catwoman can fully support it as well.
And finally I have less bad feeling when facing Starfire/Fate than before with my other characters haha.