What's new

Is Catwoman Dead Now?

Is catwoman dead?

• Yes, nerf guns fired too hard

• No, she's still top tier

Results are only viewable after voting.
33b2 is completely and utterly useless now. 1f2 is now -2. B3 is half as good as it was. Combos do significantly less damage. Is CW mid/low tier? Probably. you tell me

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She is fine. Outside of top 10 at worst, most likely still top 10.

All I can see happening is her losing MUs like Green Arrow, Wonder Woman/Black Manta being a clear losing MU now, maybe losing to Sub-Zero.
So she most likely has a few bad mus now which puts her on par with everyone else

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
She is fine. Outside of top 10 at worst, most likely still top 10.

All I can see happening is her losing MUs like Green Arrow, Wonder Woman/Black Manta being a clear losing MU now, maybe losing to Sub-Zero.
So she most likely has a few bad mus now which puts her on par with everyone else
thats nice but where’s my games

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Catwoman vs Deadshot is a 9-1 matchup if the match is whoever is the worse character.

Cursa

But seriously, she still has meter less damage, just not as high and can't get it off 33B2. I can't say I've looked into BnB's too much for her but I always though she had good meter less damage in the corner, at least.

B3 still low profiles pretty well. I imagine a good amount of gaps now can't be B3'd through but like come on. She literally got free B3's through some gaps. Not even requiring a MB, literally just do a B3 and get a full combo OR be plus on block. No downsides at all.

Her backdash is still the best in the game and works against gaps that can't/can no longer be B3'd through, minus a very select amount.

J2 is still J2. Still has staggers. Good damage still just not as overbearing as before for no resources. Pretty good neutral still. Counter zoning tools. A LOT of low profiling since I don't believe any of her hitboxes actually got changed.

am i being meme'd

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
But seriously, she still has meter less damage, just not as high and can't get it off 33B2. I can't say I've looked into BnB's too much for her but I always though she had good meter less damage in the corner, at least.

B3 still low profiles pretty well. I imagine a good amount of gaps now can't be B3'd through but like come on. She literally got free B3's through some gaps. Not even requiring a MB, literally just do a B3 and get a full combo OR be plus on block. No downsides at all.

Her backdash is still the best in the game and works against gaps that can't/can no longer be B3'd through, minus a very select amount.

J2 is still J2. Still has staggers. Good damage still just not as overbearing as before for no resources. Pretty good neutral still. Counter zoning tools. A LOT of low profiling since I don't believe any of her hitboxes actually got changed.

am i being meme'd
Her b3 was never plus on block

Cursa

I'm pretty biased as a Supes main, but so long as CW can backdash out of nearly everything and B3 mids without meter, I'm saying she's still pretty good.