What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

The way I see it you are the one acting like a child all you're doing is bitching and complaining about other ppl bitching and complaining...STFU
Woah...let's...let's calm down...don't do anything you'll regret with your caps lock ok? It's cool man, your right your right...let's all freak out ok...just...remove your finger from the caps lock....

trufenix

bye felicia
Haha you may be right.

This shit reminds me of trmk from 2 years ago.
Companies wanna claim that sweet community outreach cred, they oughta try getting it right once in a while.

At least we ain't unity. Those people been burned so much they don't even need a cause to raise the pitchforks anymore.

Companies wanna claim that sweet community outreach cred, they oughta try getting it right once in a while.

At least we ain't unity. Those people been burned so much they don't even need a cause to raise the pitchforks anymore.
Duuude its not on purpose....they said they had a technical snafu....why do you think they just are doing it?

trufenix

bye felicia
Duuude its not on purpose....they said they had a technical snafu....why do you think they just are doing it?
Who is "they"? Some random tweet or facebook note at the end of the day? Its simple fucking stuff. Tell people what the shit is going on, or just keep your trap shut until you have your ducks in a row.

If they'd said absolutely nothing at all, and just surprised us like last time none of this would've happened.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
so we get concept art showing how bane looks when we already know i think they be trolling hard

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Edited the article so everyone stops freaking out about the private videos. Announcement will come tomorrow. My bet is something was accidentally revealed and they will edit it out, just speculation though.

Big Frog

Noob
Banegief?

I was so focused on Swamp Thing, I didn't really think of Bane that much until recently. Will rule. Hopefully he is not Sheeva tier. :( I'm worried he might be because could Grundy AND Bane be good? They seem like they'd have similar moves.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That Bane costume is sick.

Two complaints:

1. What the fuck is with the bug eyes?

2. One of the best things about Bane's costume in the comics is how simple it is, this has too much going on, I know NRS loves to show off detail but come on.