What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

This is the FGC. We value hype. When WB screws up hype, we're gonna get a little frustrated. It's especially dumb because is the easiest thing in the world to create.
Haha I just find it funny you guys are getting so upset! It's a video! Id love to see it, but oh well. Look how ppl.are reacting. They are acting like their employer just canceled their insurance policies. It's craaaaazy. It'll be alright folks.

shig

kool guy
Ok, so... What happens when you actually prove that the other side of the argument is indeed angry or irritated? Do you win?

Ok, so... What happens when you actually prove that the other side of the argument is indeed angry or irritated? Do you win?
If anyone is angry...don't we all lose guys? Huh? Teamwork makes the dream work. Let's all come together and love and appreciate the things we have. Let's not mourn the loss of a video, let us celebrate the opportunity to lose a video.

trufenix

bye felicia
crying? Oh, right, the power of the straw man. Yes. We are all sitting in our living rooms burning effigys and cutting ourselves. Why doesn't daddy boon love me anymore?

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Haha I just find it funny you guys are getting so upset! It's a video! Id love to see it, but oh well. Look how ppl.are reacting. They are acting like their employer just canceled their insurance policies. It's craaaaazy. It'll be alright folks.
If you're accusing us of getting excited for Injustice... yeah. You caught us red-handed. We got hyped, and they delivered a big bag of "nothing." If you're not frustrated, that only means you don't care as much as those who are. I'm not ragging on that either. You're the lucky one.

But even if you don't care as much, is this the marketing campaign you want? One that causes and then later punishes anticipation?

If you're accusing us of getting excited for Injustice... yeah. You caught us red-handed. We got hyped, and they delivered a big bag of "nothing." If you're not frustrated, that only means you don't care as much as those who are. I'm not ragging on that either. You're the lucky one.

But even if you don't care as much, is this the marketing campaign you want? One that causes and then later punishes anticipation?
Bro its just a messed up video. They didn't yank the rug from under you. They made an oops.

Also you can't really decide who is hyped more than who based on wether on not they get mad about a glitchy promotional video.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Bro its just a messed up video. They didn't yank the rug from under you. They made an oops.

Also you can't really decide who is hyped more than who based on wether on not they get mad about a glitchy promotional video.
Then why is there no longer a rug underneath me? Two hours ago, I was clearly standing on a rug.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Until tom? LOL! You can tell who is truly pumped for this game in this thread lol. I'm not looking forward to checking TYM off and on all day tom. like today to see if the news has been dropped.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Haha ok, I'm trolling because I think ppl who are getting mad over something trivial are acting like children.
The way I see it you are the one acting like a child all you're doing is bitching and complaining about other ppl bitching and complaining...STFU