What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

C-Sword

Noob
The same press release has been posted on several sites. Perhaps, I should've waited for the videos to be available to the public before posting this, I didn't think NRS would take that much time, my bad. The match-up might be Bane vs Batman and not Catwoman.

It's possible that they're having problems with the web site where we cast our votes

trufenix

bye felicia
The same press release has been posted on several sites. Perhaps, I should've waited for the videos to be available to the public before posting this, I didn't think NRS would take that much time, my bad. The match-up might be Bane vs Batman and not Catwoman.

It's possible that they're having problems with the web site where we cast our votes
Don't blame yourself. Whatever is said in 3 months about the quality of this game, it will always be known that NRS has 'tarded up this marketing campaign to a degree previously thought unpossible.

Big Frog

Noob
I still don't understand why they're treating the game top secret like this though. I could see if it was about conspiracies or UFOs or something, but why this game?? Why not just come out with a roster reveal? I guess there's a reason I don't work for a game company...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
"For participating in these show-downs, fans in the UK will be rewarded with an Injustice avatar item when they register on the site and an exciting piece of DLC content when they first vote. Voice your opinion via Facebook, YouTube or Twitter and join the debate!

To vote on each week’s battle, visit: injustice.dccomics.com"

^ id really like to know more about this ^
is it uk only? no ireland or rest of europe?
we get DLC???? what dlc? the walmart pre-order stuff?

someone please help me out here