What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Doesn't matter, saw Bane :)
Saw a screenshot someone posted too...Bane is fucking MASSIVE. Looks like he takes up 3/4 of the screen height wise. I'm praying he isn't slow as shit and Sheeva tier

Invincibeast

Stay Free

Who had Gold Underwear in DC?

Ed Boon just tweeted.
Booster Gold

EDIT: Here's a pic, I'm just guessing because they get to mess around with costumes, so thats what it isn't exact. But could be Dr. Fate also

Now that I look at it again... Probably Dr Fate lol

Reactions: RYX

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
He tweeted a link to a song titled, "No Fate But What We Make"

Aren't we still waiting on other hints like that, not to mention the numerous red herrings he's thrown our way. Seeing is believing and until it's truly seen then temper expectations.

Reedoms

Noob
Aren't we still waiting on other hints like that, not to mention the numerous red herrings he's thrown our way. Seeing is believing and until it's truly seen then temper expectations.
I don't think Boon is that much of a dick to give us false hope after the fiasco today. At least, I hope he isn't.

Almost all mentioned made it in, except Swamp Thing and Powergirl.

Edit: Blue Beetle.