What's new

Injustice Weekly Matchups Promotion Announced & Bane vs Catwoman Gameplay Postponed for tomorrow

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
lol, i wonder how people will react to the video itself, even if it's an unfinished match or no match at all
Its probably not even going to be a match, just a bunch of random footage throw together to promote the thing.

And since Rigo did not make this, expect it to be awful, with super zoomed in camera and fast cuts so you can't make anything out.

Jesus h. Christ you ppl are Fucking ridiculous. We are months out and you get all Pissy because some video is late. I'm anxious to see it to but I'm not throwing a tantrum calling them failures at matketing. Friday everyone is singing praises, Monday they are crying buckets because some video has a problem. Chill out... damn.

Jesus h. Christ you ppl are Fucking ridiculous. We are months out and you get all Pissy because some video is late. I'm anxious to see it to but I'm not throwing a tantrum calling them failures at matketing. Friday everyone is singing praises, Monday they are crying buckets because some video has a problem. Chill out... damn.
what does the h. stands for?

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
I'm mad cuz vids are not longer than 3 fucking minutes. I don't even care for delay... Nrs has always done this,
vids will probably be up by the end of this week anyway.