What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

LEGEND

YES!
So what about the random select and DLC character slots? Since this seems to be missing spaces for those I assume that this is still not the final select screen.
(Y) button for options and scroll tabs like MK9

this is most likely the final select screen. Don't get your hopes up

Sure, but that still leaves out the DLC slot.
They take the character slots in the inner-most corner at the bottom and add the slots to those. Plenty of room in-between both sides for slots to expand outward there.

Just like what they did with Cyber-Sub's place on the select screen.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So the left side(heroes) is missing Hawkgirl and Captain Marvel and the right(villains) is missing Doomsday, Sinestro, Ares and Unknown female. Maybe there are more characters, if not then no Cold or MMH.

I looks like only one character (assuming Ares is in) is left to be announced. Probably
should be Martian Manhunter, but I'm hoping it's Atrocitus. Possibly Granny Goodness.

Juggs yeah, at a certain point foreplay just becomes torture

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that the game is a month away and we still don't know the roster? This seems very odd to me.
It's not that odd to me, given how it went down with MK9. They never officially revealed the full roster of that game. And a few of them (Sheeva and Smoke, iirc) only got revealed at pretty much the last possible moment before release.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's not that odd to me, given how it went down with MK9. They never officially revealed the full roster of that game. And a few of them (Sheeva and Smoke, iirc) only got revealed at pretty much the last possible moment before release.
Yeah but there was a full roster leak, which may or may not have impacted their reveals. Regardless, we knew the full roster.

Big Frog

Noob
Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that the game is a month away and we still don't know the roster? This seems very odd to me.
Yeah, I spewed this a while ago. I never understood why they kept it secret. I'd understand more if they kept like Supers and certain moves secret. Very weird.

They pulled this same stuff with MKvsDC too. I remember the joker reveal was on some projector screen. Reveals are the best part though.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Her trailer made her look demonic as fuck though, and she was with the villains in the achievement picture.
She's just a dark character in general and as for her being in the achievement that's not all that accurate cause not every villain is in there either.

Big Frog

Noob
Since there's an option for "alternate costumes", I hope that'll make renders of the characters in their alts come up... meaningless shit like that excites me.
I could definitely see it happening. They did it in MK games before.