What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
24 is a good number, maybe 4 more dlc characters after a couple of months (2 heroes and 2 villains)
There will be more than 4 characters as DLC. NRS said a while back, that they would be doing more DLC than they did for MK9, because of how successful it was. So there's likely to be 6 DLC characters(MK had 4).

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Ok so theres room left for Sinestro, Hawkgirl, Shazam, Doomsday.... who could the other 2 be? Lobo? Arez?

All the best,
Razer

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I was saying that 2 days ago!! they should already tell us who is in and who out!!really! and No MMH killed my hype kinda - sucks having to wait for DLC - i am dissapointed personally :/
That'd be pretty boring going 6+ weeks with no surprises left to be had...the suspense and speculation is what makes the waiting go by so much faster, and keeps the news coming in. We literally have something almost every weekday to keep us satisfied, but still craving a little more. They are marketing this tremendously. Not sure why you would want to know everything and just have to sit on it for weeks, 'til it's talked to death and overanalyzed by the time we get the game.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
What if BLACK ADAM is SHAZAM's ALT :D or vice versa that would leave 1 spot for MMH - (i am in denial, sorry)

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
That'd be pretty boring going 6+ weeks with no surprises left to be had...the suspense and speculation is what makes the waiting go by so much faster, and keeps the news coming in. We literally have something almost every weekday to keep us satisfied, but still craving a little more. They are marketing this tremendously. Not sure why you would want to know everything and just have to sit on it for weeks, 'til it's talked to death and overanalyzed by the time we get the game.
I have not much hype left except for actually the release date to play the game - i don't care who makes the roster anymore really lol

hellbly

Noob
There will be more than 4 characters as DLC. NRS said a while back, that they would be doing more DLC than they did for MK9, because of how successful it was. So there's likely to be 6 DLC characters(MK had 4).
sales will affect this: I guess they have already developed a minimum of dlc characters (let's say 4), with more to finalize according to good sales.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
Yeah but there was a full roster leak, which may or may not have impacted their reveals. Regardless, we knew the full roster.
I think your forgetting the only reason why we got a full roster leak for MK9 was because we got a demo for it that was program hacked and showed the full roster. We have no demo for Injustice as of yet..

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
lol its the other way around for me, i wish time would go faster so i could play this damn game
That's what i'm saying though. You don't think time would feel A LOT slower if you knew everything, and there were no new updates or things to reveal? Imagine having to go 8 weeks, with no new character reveals...ugh. That'd suck.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I'd rather not know the entire roster. Leave something for me to unlock please!!! I guess I'm the only one with MvC 2 syndrome =/

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
anybody notice that they didnt name shazam on the list of characters on the screen but if that not him then it looks like black atom because thats a lighing bolt on his chest and Sinestro does not have a lighting bolt but a design that looks like shazams but it might be shazam or black atom to me

That's what i'm saying though. You don't think time would feel A LOT slower if you knew everything, and there were no new updates or things to reveal? Imagine having to go 8 weeks, with no new character reveals...ugh. That'd suck.
Well, we did make it 6 months with no updates. Eight weeks doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I still find it kind of odd that characters like Raven and Black Adam are on there, while others we've known about for a while are still "locked."

This must be an old placeholder select screen, and those "locked" ones could be characters that are to-be-announced. At least some of them could be.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Looks fake to me. Why they don't have Sinestro, Shazam, Doomsday and Hawkgirl..but have Raven(who was JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY) and Black Adam in there puzzles me.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Looks fake to me. Why they don't have Sinestro, Shazam, Doomsday and Hawkgirl..but have Raven(who was JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY) and Black Adam in there puzzles me.
Raven was ANNOUNCED today, not made. Her and Doomsday have both been in the game for a LONG time, they just didnt reveal them. This is most likely an old build which explains why they dont have certain characters on there(Remember KT Smith said he played as Raven a MONTH after the game was released).

The remaining "good" guys are Shazam and Hawkgirl.

Remaining "bad" guys are Sinestro, Doomsday, Ares, and either Circe/Killer Frost/Female Character.

I'm thinking Killer Frost since there is no ice character.

I would be bummed if this is it. They took out Tag (and might not even have finishers) and claimed they would "add more features" but we only get 24 slots? I mean, did they remove all of those just so they can add their only-good-the-first-few-times stage transitions?

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ares has already been comfirmed through xbox live market place avatar download . so he is either a playable character or a boss.