What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

About an hour ago on the Spanish Injustice Facebook page a very interesting photo showed up... an image of the select screen that is very near complete! While, the only character that appears to on there that has not been confirmed by NetherRealm Studios looks to be the "Black Adam" (below Catwoman). There were two photos of the select screen that have emerged.

We've got literally just over a month before release!

roster1.jpg

LEFT SIDE:
Top row: Flash, Nightwing, Batman
2nd row: Cyborg, Green Arrow, Superman
3rd row: Raven, Aquaman, Wonder Woman
4th row: Green Lantern, ? , ?

RIGHT SIDE:
Top row: Joker, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy
2nd row: Lex Luthor, Catwoman, Deathstroke
3rd row: ?, Black Adam(?), Bane
4th row: ?, ? , ?

Sinestro will be in there as well*
Shazam and Hawkgirl will be there as well**

roster2.jpg

Source: InjusticeGameSP

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

SZSR

Noob
Nah that's Black Adam.

Also there has been a screenshot of him AND he was part of those action figures, so he pretty much has already been confirmed. Nice find though.
Well yeah I heard about and saw all those things, I mean he's in the story mode flying with Hawkgirl, I know he's in Injustice.

But the guy next to Bane seriously looks like Sinestro.

BTW, the empty spaces are for Shazam and Hawkgirl on the hero side and on the villain side, it's Sinestro, Doomsday and two other villains (assuming Ares is one of them).

Mvskokee

It's what I am. I dont care why.
Well yeah I heard about and saw all those things, I mean he's in the story mode flying with Hawkgirl, I know he's in Injustice.

But the guy next to Bane seriously looks like Sinestro.

BTW, the empty spaces are for Shazam and Hawkgirl on the hero side and on the villain side, it's Sinestro, Doomsday and two other villains (assuming Ares is one of them).
agreed

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Default Adam costume looking pretty close to his usual suit. Tights replaced with the same kind of texturing we see on Shazam's outfit, it looks like he has his signature sash around his waist.

Skitzo

Noob
They have Raven selected on the character screen too in that other screenshot & she was just revealed today