What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, Shazam aka Cap Marvel, Killer Frost(just a theory from the villain achievement update photo) and Doomsday obviously....so let's say that makes 5 more slots which would fill the rest up except one more which is a ? and then you have DLC obviously later on...I'm going to assume/hope MMH is that last one if not, at least DLC...

GGA Max

So the left side(heroes) is missing Hawkgirl and Captain Marvel and the right(villains) is missing Doomsday, Sinestro, Ares and Unknown female. Maybe there are more characters, if not then no Cold or MMH.
Hate to be a downer. But on one hand this has been the same select screen format the whole time, and at this stage, it seems very unlikely that this would change, meaning we don't get anymore than Ares and Adam confirmed later. Oh, and killer frost.

On the other hand, in order to make the select screen symmetrical, they'd have to add 8 (4+4) slots between the character columns or 6 (3+3) slots in a row underneath these. And since that would mean 30 characters, and "20-30 is the sweet spot." Which means there very well could be unknown locations for other slots.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
If it really is only 24 characters Im going to guess the final four will be
Ares, Mirror Master, Killer Frost, and, going out on a limb here, Black Manta

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If they do DLC/extra slots in the style of MK9 (one on each side of the screen), it could very easily become 28 with one more row.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
If it really is only 24 characters Im going to guess the final four will be
Ares, Mirror Master, Killer Frost, and, going out on a limb here, Black Manta
If it's only 24, then we know the rest.

Sinestro, Shazam, Hawkgirl, and Doomsday are confirmed. That takes up 4 of the 6 left.

Then Ares and the girl from the achievement picture. That's the last 2.

That would be 24. So really, it only remains to be seen whether Ares is indeed playable, who for sure the girl in the achievement picture is, and if there's indeed 24 characters(which looks likely).

Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that the game is a month away and we still don't know the roster? This seems very odd to me.
Makes sense to me. We have to have something to keep us excited and speculating. It'd be pretty boring if we knew everything there is to know already...

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
So with 6 empty spots and 4 confirmed characters not on the screen (shazam, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, and doomsday) that's two more characters to be released which one of is probably Arez so that leaves one more character for us to know who it is so... come on beastboy!!!

Amazon

Noob
Yes youre right^ unless more slots are revealed or there are hidden characters ... the last slots will be Ares and Killer Frost/ Mystery woman.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
You guys really don't think there'll be a slot for DLC folk? Figured NRS would stick to such an efficient method, m'self.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Yeah but there was a full roster leak, which may or may not have impacted their reveals. Regardless, we knew the full roster.
I was saying that 2 days ago!! they should already tell us who is in and who out!!really! and No MMH killed my hype kinda - sucks having to wait for DLC - i am dissapointed personally :/