What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Damn son, nice find. Also, Raven and Aquaman - my two mains - are right next to each other on the roster. My God. That is fate right there.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't think it's real, why would they have 18 of the announced 21 and not include Doomsday but include Raven and Black Adam.
How could they possibly fake that, then hack the Spanish Injustice facebook page and upload them to it?

Well I guess they could, but that's an awful lot of effort to through.

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
I thought i read in some threads on here that there was gonna be more than 24 characters? I could be wrong as I dont read to far into threads that often though...

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I´m surprised none comment on the fact there still only 24 character slots..
Don't reckon I see any reason to assume that this is the final select screen. They have only as much extra space as they needed here to fit in the characters they wanted in this build. There being enough heroes to have one in that bottom row necessitated the 24 slots.

Judging by how the pictures are set up (Protagonist on the left, Antagonist on the Right).
Id' say that the slot to the left of Black Adam is probably reserved for Ares. Is that Harley at the top mid right?
Still wondering why Doomsday, Sinestro, Shazam and Hawkgirl aren't here. I guess that only leaves 1-2 characters left to
be announced?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
How could they possibly fake that, then hack the Spanish Injustice facebook page and upload them to it?

Well I guess they could, but that's an awful lot of effort to through.

Trolling, like why isn't Shazam there when he's been announced for a month but Raven is when she isn't even officially announced yet?

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
I do hope its real though. Black Adam is a total bad ass. Too many characters I would like to main are in this game...

Big Frog

Noob
Judging by how the pictures are set up (Protagonist on the left, Antagonist on the Right).
Id' say that the slot to the left of Black Adam is probably reserved for Ares. Is that Harley at the top mid right?
Still wondering why Doomsday, Sinestro, Shazam and Hawkgirl aren't here. I guess that only leaves 1-2 characters left to
be announced?
Very interesting....hmm...

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
So we know that Ares and the girl from the achievement pic are in the game, so that fills up all 24 slots including the other known characters missing from this screen. So what about the random select and DLC character slots? Since this seems to be missing spaces for those I assume that this is still not the final select screen.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
be announced?
I think shazam is the one the glare has fallen on. Either that or that is sinestro.

be announced?
Yes thats Harley and I think theres gonna definitely be more then 1-2 more characters. Mk9s dlc had a slot on Cyber-Sub that allowed you to see them there so they might do that with this aswell just not dlc. Who knows

So we know that Ares and the girl from the achievement pic are in the game, so that fills up all 24 slots including the other known characters missing from this screen. So what about the random select and DLC character slots? Since this seems to be missing spaces for those I assume that this is still not the final select screen.
It's possible it's the same as MK9 where you press another button to bring up random select.