What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

AK Pig Of The Hut, since scorpion is definitely a hot topic that people are talking about (and ppl just got to whine of course), what is your honest opinion of him? Does he defy the game's mechanics and will he dominate tournaments? or will he just be another good character who does good at tournaments and ppl will find ways to make him way more easier to deal with?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut, since scorpion is definitely a hot topic that people are talking about (and ppl just got to whine of course), what is your honest opinion of him? Does he defy the game's mechanics and will he dominate tournaments? or will he just be another good character who does good at tournaments and ppl will find ways to make him way more easier to deal with?
I think scorpion is complete and utter bullshit and top 8 evo and ceo will be shaken by him and dominated by him

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
if this is a serious question, you're a total scrub.

AK Pig Of The Hut, fair enough and i'll respect your opinion since I know you have played against some high lvl scorpions. Now I must ask this, what happens if scorpions don't dominate ceo and evo? and if a scorpion did win one of those majors, would their win get discredited?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
REO gets 1st, 1st, 2nd, irrelevant WC runs this game. I don't remember what West Coast state that UFGT trophy's in though. I think they win WNF though.

I don't think Scorpion is that good.

Sao87 is REO i checked the IPs.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
REO gets 1st, 1st, 2nd, irrelevant WC runs this game. I don't remember what West Coast state that UFGT trophy's in though. I think they win WNF though.

I am REO. I get mopped by PL every year at the biggest gaming event of the year. Pressure and not being in my home state ruins my ability to perform :(

Ugh, threepeating.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What happens if I make spoof accounts and troll people: Mods instaban my IP.

What happens when REO makes spoof accounts to troll people: Mods crown him a tym premium supporter.

What happens when you don't know what you're talking about?

When you purchase a premium account, one of the perks is you're allowed to change your name once every 6 months. You can do it yourself without permission, iirc. REO is on his real/main account, he just changed his name.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You're an idiot. MIT is definitely better than REO in this game. I would put money on MIT any day in the Injustice Scorpion mirror.
that is reo, he changed his account name and he's trying to troll people

EDIT: I responded to that super late apparently LOL

rev stop da trolling lol, WC did very well at UFGT. We will keep improving and do well at CEO and EVO.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo

When you purchase a premium account, one of the perks is you're allowed to change your name once every 6 months. You can do it yourself without permission, iirc. REO is on his real/main account, he just changed his name.
Good point. I've never seen alternate accounts created by him or others.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I am REO. I get mopped by PL every year at the biggest gaming event of the year. Pressure and not being in my home state ruins my ability to perform :(

Ugh, threepeating.
And I'm Perfect Legend. I get mopped up by randoms every MLG. I almost lose to some shitty NY mid-tier, but it's because I didn't practice because 12 grand is pocket change. Not roller skating and <100 degree weather ruins my ability to compete :(

Yep, and thanks for clearing that up with me. Because REO is trying to troll me, but I already know it is him haha.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
And I'm Perfect Legend. I get mopped up by randoms every MLG. I almost lose to some shitty NY mid-tier, but it's because I didn't practice because 12 grand is pocket change. Not roller skating and <100 degree weather ruins my ability to compete :(
Lol PL. U need 2 take mlg more seriously, like me! It was fun watching top 8 at Anaheim and getting the spectator experience.