What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

M2Dave

Zoning Master
This doesn't mean I will quit the game, I will still be training with KH consistently in injustice and all fighting games we play. You will see me traveling more once I'm confident enough that I can hold my own, which I am no where near yet.
I agree. There is no point in traveling when the game changes every 2-3 weeks. That is why I am skipping Evolution this year. When NRS stops patching and adds every DLC, this game can be taken seriously. I waited a whole year with MK. I can do the same with Injustice.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I agree. There is no point in traveling when the game changes every 2-3 weeks. That is why I am skipping Evolution this year. When NRS stops patching and adds every DLC, this game can be taken seriously. I waited a whole year with MK. I can do the same with Injustice.
My thoughts exactly, this game changes almost every other week. These sponsored players get there flights etc. Paid for them

With school, rent, bills etc. can't afford traveling to get blown up by scrub tactics

And no I can't JUST ADAPT that fast lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

M2Dave

Zoning Master
My thoughts exactly, this game changes almost every other week. These sponsored players get there flights etc. Paid for them

With school, rent, bills etc. can't afford traveling to get blown up by scrub tactics

And no I can't JUST ADAPT that fast lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Yeah. I went to UFGT only to use a low tier character and lose to gimmicks. Never again. I will be prepared for MLG.