What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Featuring OBS|EMP Tom Brady, OBS|EMP REO, AK|Pig of the Hut, and m2dave... This is a new Podcast we randomly decided to do and covered a ton of topics. We might have started off slow, but we got going and covered a lot. Good listen for those looking to pass some time the way we use to do so with KTP (legendary).

Enjoy, any suggestions?

Likes? Dislikes?

Subjects Covered and discussed:
Frost (A lot)
Scorpion
Bored With Injustice? Excited?
Player Retiring
Stock Markets
MK9 dead
UFGT/ect = Major/Local
Stage Rules
Ceo
Evo
DLC
New 52 Mafia ???
Attack of Alice
Deathstroke
Zoning
Killer Instinct Craze + why people want to go back to MK's 10-0 MUS when Inj feels more balanced
"Deathstroke RULEZ injustice"
NRS Props
Character you've played many might not know who will make noise
Tom Gets no respect - UFGT Panel
CEO predictions
Tons More

GamerBlake90
STORMS
CrimsonShadow

edited by STORMS*

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Video is set to private, newb.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Was listening to an old KTP while at work today, got me really nostalgic, been hoping there would be an injustice reflect podcast soon. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Was listening to an old KTP while at work today got me really nostalgic, been hoping there would be an injustice reflect podcast soon. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts.
hopefully people like it, we'll get our groove as well as we go on and things will get funnier

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I agree with Pig about the change to Scorpion's teleport hitting high. I can't punish it for shit now.

I fucking hate Scorpion in Injustice. He is honestly ruining my love for this game. And after listening to this, it confirms my thought that Ares can't do shit against that fuckin' character.