What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
No being 100% serious though is it wrong that I don't see Scorpion as top 5? At least before KF/BA nerf whatever that will do to them?

It means you guys need to get better because your character is dumb and you should be winning.
no it means ppl can deal with him. Are people seriously going to just be like "oh you won with scorpion, that doesn't mean anything" SERIOUSLY? that would be super disrespectful. Basically if a scorpion won evo, ppl would just discredit the win and act like they only won bcuz of scorpion right? wow that is very shameful.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
just completed, damn 3.5 hours of frost trash talk and a special half hour of m2dave low gunshot crying.

i enjoyed it all the same, look forward to the next one.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut, so basically if me, slips, PL (and whatever other top player uses scorpion), don't win at CEO/EVO, would that be a blow up for us or the ppl saying he is way too good?
No it would mean you guys choked w a top 3 character who breaks the laws and fundamentals that colt implemented into this game

Scorpion is bag of horse shit and i mean no disrepect to his players but its just horse shit.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
no it means ppl can deal with him. Are people seriously going to just be like "oh you won with scorpion, that doesn't mean anything" SERIOUSLY? that would be super disrespectful. Basically if a scorpion won evo, ppl would just discredit the win and act like they only won bcuz of scorpion right? wow that is very shameful.
They will do that with any character. Who gives a shit. What's your feeling about the current world of dictators?

Calling it now. After Evo this will all be a world of Dick haters.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
No it would mean you guys choked w a top 3 character who breaks the laws and fundamentals that colt implemented into this game

Scorpion is bag of horse shit and i mean no disrepect to his players but its just horse shit.
Thanks for reminding me to tag colt in my scorpion post.

AK Pig Of The Hut, I don't see how that is fair. I know I never said when a kabal won a tournament "oh he only won bcuz of kabal". Also never said if a kabal didn't win a tournament "oh they just choked and need to lvl up". I play him bcuz I just like him as a character in general (slips does and PL does too). But we are going to just get scrutinized to death if we win anything. Well, I guess I got to embrace that scorpion isn't liked, time to be a bad guy in IGAU then >:).

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
FACE ME AT EVO BRO.

Let me fix your list.

Scorpion
Black Adam
Superman
Killer Frost
Aquaman <- Lol
You ever get your body penetrated by a Lex, kid?

to be completely honest i agree with REO in that scorpion's probably the best scrubby character, especially if someone doesn't know the matchup. but i think there's been so much overreaction to him. like he's good, but not one of the best imo. it might just be from the perspective of the character i play though.

They will do that with any character. Who gives a shit. What's your feeling about the current world of dictators?

man, we will see about NW (but I saw morty, and he made me pick up NW :) haha). Also my feelings about the world of dictators is that he is just super solid, and with the right player, BA is super hard to beat without a doubt. There is no doubt in my mind, that there will be at least one BA in top 8 at evo.

You ever get your body penetrated by a Lex, kid?

to be completely honest i agree with REO in that scorpion's probably the best scrubby character, especially if someone doesn't know the matchup. but i think there's been so much overreaction to him. like he's good, but not one of the best imo. it might just be from the perspective of the character i play though.
I mean I guess they are right, he breaks all the games mechanics and is just too good and prolly loses to no one, whatever. I'll just embrace the character ppl hate and make ppl salty, fine by me.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a Dick in top 8.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
"Jade players don't complain about the game"

Truth.
I used to main vanilla human cyrax, so Bane is how I atone for it?
That sounds... Right ish...?

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy

AK Pig Of The Hut, I don't see how that is fair. I know I never said when a kabal won a tournament "oh he only won bcuz of kabal". Also never said if a kabal didn't win a tournament "oh they just choked and need to lvl up". I play him bcuz I just like him as a character in general (slips does and PL does too). But we are going to just get scrutinized to death if we win anything. Well, I guess I got to embrace that scorpion isn't liked, time to be a bad guy in IGAU then >:).
you still don't get it.
kabal was broken because the other characters couldn't do anything about him.
scorpion is broken because his moves weren't meant for this game's mechanics.

he's now a little more fair, but we're still left with the same problem. scorpion players win at the select screen.

you still don't get it.
kabal was broken because the other characters couldn't do anything about him.
scorpion is broken because his moves weren't meant for this game's mechanics.

he's now a little more fair, but we're still left with the same problem. scorpion players win at the select screen.
I do get it, brokenness doesn't have a change of what it means, it means the same for any character that has been considered broken, and characters could do stuff about kabal or he would've every mk major with no problem. At the end of the day, it comes down to the player getting the job done, just bcuz you pick a character doesn't mean you'll get a free ride at EVO out of all tournaments.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
I do get it, brokenness doesn't have a change of what it means, it means the same for any character that has been considered broken, and characters could do stuff about kabal or he would've every mk major with no problem. At the end of the day, it comes down to the player getting the job done, just bcuz you pick a character doesn't mean you'll get a free ride at EVO out of all tournaments.
dude, just answer me this: who did you main before scrubpion was released?

dude, just answer me this: who did you main before scrubpion was released?
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR BEFORE I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION (and you can call him scrubpion, could care less): I PLAY SCORPION BECAUSE HE IS MY FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME CHARACTER, NOT BECAUSE HE IS GOOD. Alright just had to say that lol. Uh my main was Deathstroke (favorite DC villain), but I played supes, batman, black adam, and etc. I was going to play black adam, supes, and DS at evo, but now scorpion is here I can play them all.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR BEFORE I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION (and you can call him scrubpion, could care less): I PLAY SCORPION BECAUSE HE IS MY FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME CHARACTER, NOT BECAUSE HE IS GOOD. Alright just had to say that lol. Uh my main was Deathstroke (favorite DC villain), but I played supes, batman, black adam, and etc. I was going to play black adam, supes, and DS at evo, but now scorpion is here I can play them all.
If Scorpion is in this game as he is, abuse him while he's still godlike. Your Scorpion was really solid in MK and he was practically cut and pasted into a different engine (back to block) where he is significantly much stronger. I fully expect you to dominate at Evo with a character you've been maining for years.

I think it will be humorous if the mantra after Evo is, "The first legitimate DC fighting game was dominated by a Mortal Kombat character". The stream monsters will laugh it up.