What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I heard. My ego feels gooood. But seriously though that was really nice of you to say and made me feel happy <3
As stated in pod cast I'm BRUTALLY honest always which is why 99.9% frost community despises my words

I will straight up tell someone the truth , it's best

Tom "MK9 Didn't Give Me Fat Characters" Brady

That's what I took away from this podcast. But seriously, I'm enjoying it so far, nice job guys.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Still listening and have not read this entire thread but here is my two cents on how to do stages. To get them as blind random just use the stage that comes up when player 2 joins the stage select. Both fighters pick characters and then player 2 joins the stage select without moving. Player 1 picks the same stage and you're done. The only issue this brings up is that player 2 might be on the Batcave - Lagoon and you can't see that until you started the 50/50. Still it is the same stage, just a different part of the arena to start.

So far liking the podcast, keep it up, should be fun.

chores

bad at things
Still listening and have not read this entire thread but here is my two cents on how to do stages. To get them as blind random just use the stage that comes up when player 2 joins the stage select. Both fighters pick characters and then player 2 joins the stage select without moving. Player 1 picks the same stage and you're done. The only issue this brings up is that player 2 might be on the Batcave - Lagoon and you can't see that until you started the 50/50. Still it is the same stage, just a different part of the arena to start.

So far liking the podcast, keep it up, should be fun.
you can tell which stage its on by the screenshot or by just hitting 2

man, m2dave/REO going to blow me up when I said scorpion was fine before the fix lol that is fine tho. All I know is, I dealt with bad scorpion for 2 years and a half about. He should be good now. Haters going to hate, but all I know is, I dealt with kabal's broke self and never made a thread complaining about him at all, so I dnt want to hear about scorpion now. (kind of ironic from REO when he mained kabal..... smh).

M2Dave

Zoning Master
man, m2dave/REO going to blow me up when I said scorpion was fine before the fix lol that is fine tho. All I know is, I dealt with bad scorpion for 2 years and a half about. He should be good now. Haters going to hate, but all I know is, I dealt with kabal's broke self and never made a thread complaining about him at all, so I dnt want to hear about scorpion now. (kind of ironic from REO when he mained kabal..... smh).
I think Scorpion is fine at the moment, but lots of players will dislike the fact that interactables are only there to serve him.

By the way, I also think Killer Frost is fine. My point is that low shots have been "normalized" yet slide is unchanged. If you are going to have a Mortal Kombat: Deception 50/50 mix up character in the game, at least give me the appropriate zoning tools, so I can play keep away without getting my projectile punished everywhere on the screen.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I will talk to AK Pig Of The Hut and we will work on interruptions and a shorter yet more concise podcast.

I think Scorpion is fine at the moment, but lots of players will dislike the fact that interactables are only there to serve him.

By the way, I also think Killer Frost is fine. My point is that low shots have been "normalized" yet slide is unchanged. If you are going to have a Mortal Kombat: Deception 50/50 mix up character in the game, at least give me the appropriate zoning tools.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I will talk to AK Pig Of The Hut and we will work on interruptions and a shorter yet more concise podcast.
oh I fully understand, I didn't know scorpion wasn't supposed to be that way so I was like (he was fine). If I had known that, I would not have said that without a doubt. And I definitely agree, the low shots nerfs wasn't even needed, he was just fine. KF definitely is annoying without a doubt, I won't lie about that. As far as scorpion goes, yeah he has some annoying things, i'm just mad that ppl want to complain about him when he had so many issues in mk9. Overall, they didn't have to put scorpion in the game, but NRS is NRS and they do what they feel is best.

Loved the comments about Scorpion 100% fact. "NERF DOOMSDAY!!" "NERF DEATHSTROKE!!!" "SCORPION IS FINE LULZ". This community is so backwards lol. I feel like people were just trying to flex how "good" they were saying he's fine. Like REO said, some things don't need time. It's not hard to point something out that's broken, especially to the massive extent of Scorpion.

Loved the comments about Scorpion 100% fact. "NERF DOOMSDAY!!" "NERF DEATHSTROKE!!!" "SCORPION IS FINE LULZ". This community is so backwards lol. I feel like people were just trying to flex how "good" they were saying he's fine. Like REO said, some things don't need time. It's not hard to point something out that's broken, especially to the massive extent of Scorpion.
if the scorpions knew for sure he wasn't supposed to be that way, that would've happened without a doubt. Also he played kabal in mk9......, but wants to complain about a character/ say he was too good? that is irony hands down.

REO

Undead
if the scorpions knew for sure he wasn't supposed to be that way, that would've happened without a doubt. Also he played kabal in mk9......, but wants to complain about a character/ say he was too good? that is irony hands down.

no whats irony is how u want 2 justify scorpion 4 being this broken pile of scrub jizz just cuz he was crap in mk9. that is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard.

what does kabal have 2 do with anything? what does mk9 have to do with anything?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tom getting Blown up because of Scorp lol.
Dis podcast is very good.
Though you guys were discussing very serious points, i was laughing my ass off most of the time.

next time, you guys discuss more about interactables, i want to know you guys input into this.

no whats irony is how u want 2 justify scorpion 4 being this broken pile of scrub jizz just cuz he was crap in mk9. that is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard.

what does kabal have 2 do with anything? what does mk9 have to do with anything?
idiotic? uhm I never say idiotic things, but whatever works for you. Second thing, you played the NUMBER ONE character in mk9, but have an issue when some other character is super good in IGAU (and I already learned that he was supposed to be different when he first came out). So you can keep using a troll account, or you can use your real account and stop acting like an asshole and a punk trying to hide behind a account. Don't get mad at me for pointing something out. It's irony from me? you might want to look up the definition of that. I'm going to keep it simple like this, dnt mention me in a podcast/post and etc. and expect me to just sit there and not say anything. You didn't even hear me complain about kabal, I even openly challenged kabal and said I can beat kabals with characters like liu kang and etc. Don't come at me like that, I'm not the one. Also I was one of the first to say "if scorpion does get into IGAU, he will be good because he wasn't good in mk9". So this should've been expected by many that he would be good.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good podcast. Only "nrs" one I'd listen too. I would say tighten it up a little, keep it 2 hours or less.

Frost - I'd say leave her as is but make that over head unsafe, bitch shouldn't be able to freely 50/50 with out thinking twice about it.

Stages - 1st match should be 50/50 after loser picks.

Mk9 died because the kumunity wanted one last patch and nrs ignored us and left us with super strong characters that aren't " busted enough" to ban.. -_-

If they do the same with injustice, it will die sooner. If anything nrs should save $$ for one last patch one year after the zod patch comes out. Not 3 months, 6 etc one year after.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk