What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I mean no disrespect to this podcast, I'm directing this at TYM.

....So this immediately gets front paged but the last 5-5 show we did with 16 bit, who tested this game extensively, gets snubbed....

...lol k...

There is a little rule we have about front-paging podcasts. Last year, there was quite an outbreak of them, inspired by the birth of Kombat Tomb Podcast. Because there were simply so many, we felt that front-paging too many of them at once, let alone for every episode, would clutter up the home page and smother interest in the rest of our content.

However, I suggested a compromise to this situation: that we simply front-page a podcast's debut episode, and then let them ride it out from there, so as to keep the front-page organized AND make people aware of these shows. But there is the special case that an episode with special content may warrant a place on the front page, and we do keep an eye out for these things.

If you'd be so kind as to link me the info on your 5-5 show episode, I'd be glad to get it out in the spotlight as well.

Vagrant

Noob
There is a little rule we have about front-paging podcasts. Last year, there was quite an outbreak of them, inspired by the birth of Kombat Tomb Podcast. Because there were simply so many, we felt that front-paging too many of them at once, let alone for every episode, would clutter up the home page and smother interest in the rest of our content.

However, I suggested a compromise to this situation: that we simply front-page a podcast's debut episode, and then let them ride it out from there, so as to keep the front-page organized AND make people aware of these shows. But there is the special case that an episode with special content may warrant a place on the front page, and we do keep an eye out for these things.

If you'd be so kind as to link me the info on your 5-5 show episode, I'd be glad to get it out in the spotlight as well.

This clears things up.

Don't worry about the episode we did it like 2 weeks after IGAU launch so it's redundant now to front page it. I didn't know about the debut episode policy. Fair enough.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This clears things up.

Don't worry about the episode we did it like 2 weeks after IGAU launch so it's redundant now to front page it. I didn't know about the debut episode policy. Fair enough.

Okay. Thank you for understanding and I apologize if there was any misunderstanding. Rest assured, we support whatever it is that improves the community, and the 5-5 show is certainly no exception.

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
I couldn't stomach all the bickering and silly posturing. Pig was the only one there who I could listen to.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
AK Pig Of The Hut
"Me and Big D are gonna play, its gonna go 2-1 and someone is gonna win by having some weird fucking glitch that no one has seen before." I literally cringed the moment you said this...lmao

Anyway, it looks like I still have standards to hold up to. And smart move taking me out of top 8 prediction lol

Oh, and last thing...Pig can see through my cleverness...thats all Im gonna say.

McNasty

Moist.
can we get an mp3 version?
if you use firefox theres an add on called ultimate youtube ripper or something to that effect that can convert this to an mp3

Excited to check this out after work.
Did dave step up his mic game? His episode of the KTP was hard to listen to sounded like someone was playing a theramin in the background.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut
"Me and Big D are gonna play, its gonna go 2-1 and someone is gonna win by having some weird fucking glitch that no one has seen before." I literally cringed the moment you said this...lmao

Anyway, it looks like I still have standards to hold up to. And smart move taking me out of top 8 prediction lol

Oh, and last thing...Pig can see through my cleverness...thats all Im gonna say.
That's so tight

So I am right???? U said scorp is in bane tier meaning u think bane is really really good?

LEGEND

YES!
doesn't player 2 highlight a random stage when they press 3 on the stage select screen? That would bypass the random stage problem since both player have already picked their character

AK Pig Of The Hut
@REO

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
if you use firefox theres an add on called ultimate youtube ripper or something to that effect that can convert this to an mp3

Excited to check this out after work.
Did dave step up his mic game? His episode of the KTP was hard to listen to sounded like someone was playing a theramin in the background.
He's gone from 1-9!to 4-6

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
Listenting now and I think what REO is trying to say about there being "something" about this game that makes him not want to play all day is the fact that Injustice is fucking BORING. Boring as shit.