What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I think Tom is really dead on and it's good for the community to hear

Made me realize a lot about mk9 that unless you aren't playing the KKK you do NOT want to compete and waste $ on a game w ridiculous 10-0 MUs

It was a solid/valid point

chores

bad at things
this is my impression of this podcast:

yeah but-
okay ye-
wai-
look i-
wai-
i kn-
wai-
ok *two sentences, third one gets interrupted*
wait a min-
ok bu-
i know bu-
now wait a m-
hold on yo-
wai-

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I just want Tom Brady to know that there is another Aquaman player who IS working on that stuff and is developing shit and thinking "outside the box" and that I will prove it soon (hopefully) not all aquaman players are being lazy. It's just that my sparring partners don't cry about the bs like "just frame trident" because they didn't know that other players thought you could wake up attack haha.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I mean no disrespect to this podcast, I'm directing this at TYM.

....So this immediately gets front paged but the last 5-5 show we did with 16 bit, who tested this game extensively, gets snubbed....

...lol k...
Welcome to tym. If you not east coast you gets no love

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Welcome to tym. If you not east coast you gets no love

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

*ahem*

Whenever an Insomnia tournament for either MK9 or Injustice finishes, always PM me the results and BAM! Front-page love for my awesome KH crew. <3

Pig Of The Hut

I just want Tom Brady to know that there is another Aquaman player who IS working on that stuff and is developing shit and thinking "outside the box" and that I will prove it soon (hopefully) not all aquaman players are being lazy. It's just that my sparring partners don't cry about the bs like "just frame trident" because they didn't know that other players thought you could wake up attack haha.
We should play soon

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
OTG > Ground trident on knockdown

Obviously against people who can't punish ground trident after f2 1+3 it's the go to wakeup conditioning now that OTGs are removed. When the OTG was in there was no conditioning needed.

I think Tom is really dead on and it's good for the community to hear

Made me realize a lot about mk9 that unless you aren't playing the KKK you do NOT want to compete and waste $ on a game w ridiculous 10-0 MUs

It was a solid/valid point
man tom just dnt got that mk9 love anymore like he used to. I'll take on the K's anyday, and if its lao, I'll just be like (YESSSSSSSSSSSS). If only tom would've picked up rax like denzell, then he'd be fine :).

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
We should play soon
Summer just started. I can play any night at any time you'd like, except this friday because I have somewhere to be at 6 in the morning saturday. I have no sinestro exp and i am terribe online, but I will do my best. Do you play with Ermacio a lot? I need your opinion on his play and his connection lol

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Tom is good at reassuring people that this game is in fact a good and solid game...as he did with MK. You think he is talking crap or just going into ''Tom mode'', but then you think about it and realize that he really is really smart person and talking some good honest truths about the game. Smart stuff

Pig is great at representing a voice of concern that many of us has. Really spot on, and definetly a workaholic for FGs... same with M2Dave. Smart guys.
REO is brash but really great at keeping people honest and in check. Probably the best at this game and MK so he can say anything he wants haha

We can all set our anxieties aside until after EVO. Then we can really talk.
I am pumped for the post-evo episode.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
OTG > Ground trident on knockdown

Obviously against people who can't punish ground trident after f2 1+3 it's the go to wakeup conditioning now that OTGs are removed. When the OTG was in there was no conditioning needed.
I don't anybody is calling you a lazy player, no worries bro. You work hard and I admire you a lot. For that particular thing, you just happened to be adjusting to a change in the game.

Tom is good at reassuring people that this game is in fact a good and solid game...as he did with MK. You think he is talking crap or just going into ''Tom mode'', but then you think about it and realize that he really is really smart person and talking some good honest truths about the game. Smart stuff

Pig is great at representing a voice of concern that many of us has. Really spot on, and definetly a workaholic for FGs... same with M2Dave. Smart guys.
REO is brash but really great at keeping people honest and in check. Probably the best at this game and MK so he can say anything he wants haha

man, no one is going to be ready for dat evo hype haha. Whoever wins, it will bring hella drama. Just like when PL won.

Pig Of The Hut

Thanks man

Yea this was a great "get our feet wet" episode

I always enjoyed post major episodes the best because of all the rehashing and stories told that people at home couldn't experience

Post MWC/CEO/Evo episodes should be awesome

Not to mention I wanna propose a new segment called injustice Myth Busters on next episode where I can show and disprove or prove myths correctly

Example: "Level up Bro you can throw KF slide on reaction in footsie range"

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thanks man

Yea this was a great "get our feet wet" episode

I always enjoyed post major episodes the best because of all the rehashing and stories told that people at home couldn't experience

Post MWC/CEO/Evo episodes should be awesome

Not to mention I wanna propose a new segment called injustice Myth Busters on next episode where I can show and disprove or prove myths correctly

Example: "Level up Bro you can throw KF slide on reaction in footsie range"
Lucky you are all so famous :(
I wish I could talk to Tom Brady and them. Heck, even getting "hushed" by him would be an honor.

chores

bad at things
sad that a lot of top players dont seem to enjoy injustice! i wonder if it is just mk9 nostalgia or if there are legit problems. its fun to play and fun to watch for me but shit im a scrub

Pig Of The Hut

Lucky you are all so famous :(
I wish I could talk to Tom Brady and them. Heck, even getting "hushed" by him would be an honor.
Man we don't care

U can play , Skype him/me whenever

Also if we do a character episode w bane we might have to being u on