What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - "big announcements coming this week"

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I was theorizing in another thread that it actually might be evil Loius Lane called back from the dead by Ares.

Pretty out-there idea, but I wouldn't hate it.
Hmm, if that's the case they might explain the Mystery Woman's pale-bluish appearance as being that way because she's some sort of zombie/ghost thing.

Final character is Evil-Zombie-Ghost-Lois-Lane. Sounds like the kind of crazy thing Ed Boon would do.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
No I don't wanna end up killing an undead pregnant Lois - that is freaking cruel lol
Poor Lois
I bet she'd come for Wonder Woman's wig if that happened to get her man back!! hahah

We all know that everyone who dies in the comic and in the game will come back to life once again and stay alive by the end of the game.
It's a game based on comic books after all.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
We all know that everyone who dies in the comic and in the game will come back to life once again and stay alive by the end of the game.
i know right in MK vs DC even Darkseid/Shao Khan didn't die - only ended up being imprisoned - since when they imprison people in MK lol - the best thing that can happen to you in MK is die without being fatalitied xD

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
You know... I would actually be completely fine with that.
It sort of makes sense in a way, since Superman clowned Ares so hard in the prequel Injustice comic and Wonder Woman crowned him "God of Ponies". I could easily imagine Ares being fucking furious and looking for revenge against Supes, and what greater dick move is there than reanimating the corpse of his dead wife and forcing him to fight her? Plus, the Mystery Woman is at the center of that achievement pic, and usually when someone is in the center of a group shot like that, it makes them seem pretty important. Evil Undead Lois seems like she'd be a pretty darn important villain.

However, the main reason I think this won't happen is because one of the NRS devs already said they weren't gonna have unlockable characters in Injustice. So if someone was playing Injustice for the first time and decided to check out versus mode before Story Mode, they'd see Undead Lois as a playable character and it would be a massive spoiler.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
It sort of makes sense in a way, since Superman clowned Ares so hard in the prequel Injustice comic and Wonder Woman crowned him "God of Ponies". I could easily imagine Ares being fucking furious and looking for revenge against Supes, and what greater dick move is there than reanimating the corpse of his dead wife and forcing him to fight her? Plus, the Mystery Woman is at the center of that achievement pic, and usually when someone is in the center of a group shot like that, it makes them seem pretty important. Evil Undead Lois seems like she'd be a pretty darn important villain.

However, the main reason I think this won't happen is because one of the NRS devs already said they weren't gonna have unlockable characters in Injustice. So if someone was playing Injustice for the first time and decided to check out versus mode before Story Mode, they'd see Undead Lois as a playable character and it would be a massive spoiler.
Well i hope that doesn't happen kinda... I can see Lois as a Black Lantern though haha some really crazy shit - i'd prefer Killer Frost xD

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Or final boss could also be batman with a yellow power ring
I don't think the Yellow guy was Batman though in the trailer - it was Hal - and i think Batman might die - remember in Lex's latest trailer he sais Batman is the Insurgency and if he dies (and than they show Hal 'at least i think it's him) putting Bat's Mask on the table ) It dies with him - maybe Yellow Hal kills Bats...

you also see bat
I don't think the Yellow guy was Batman though in the trailer - it was Hal - and i think Batman might die - remember in Lex's latest trailer he sais Batman is the Insurgency and if he dies (and than they show Hal 'at least i think it's him) putting Bat's Mask on the table ) It dies with him - maybe Yellow Hal kills Bats...
You also see batman belts on the table and I don´t see a reason for Hal to take off batman belt...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I dunno i think Hal is a GL untill he decides to join supes and regime scares people so he becomes a fear Lanter. I dont see Bruce as a fear lantern but than again dc likes to make batman always the winner so he could somehow miraculously defeat yellow hal and take his ring

EGGXI

Scary Bat
you also see bat

You also see batman belts on the table and I don´t see a reason for Hal to take off batman belt...
Earlier in the clip you see yellow Hal walking towards Batman, later in the clip you see the mask and belt next to a yellow guy. Chances are it's Hal. And as any good villain knows, if you knock out Batman ALWAYS TAKE THE BLOODY UTILITY BELT!

The only thing that belt can't do is bring back his parents.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah, but this is the NRS that murdered its entire cast during the story mode of the last game, and the WB that let the Joker die at the end of Arkham 2.

trufenix

bye felicia
I put down my pre-order for Injustice CE yesterday,so I'm good. :D

Some more information on the characters we already have would be better than new ones IMO.
You saw the movelists didn't you? That's gotta stand for something.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Im open to any of the new chars that come into play...

Its looking like im going to main Raven and Flash and mess around with Grundy, Aquaman, Shazam and Green Arrow.

And most likely Black Adam too

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hmm. I just realised this is only a big announcement, albeit plural big announcements if the phrasing is to be trusted.

But Doomsday was a 'huge' announcement. Huge is bigger than big, so does it refer only to the size of the individual being announced?

Is this bigger or smaller than Doomsday's announcement?

Am I being pedantic as shit? Hell yes I am.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It its playable at Pax, it will probably be the newer build hector had with him, so that means, they probably have to reveal Black Adam very soon.

Am I being pedantic as shit? Hell yes I am.
Ed Boon fucked you up, man.

HUGE announcement <- They meant Doomsdays size.
BIG announcement <- They meant Lex Luthor being in a trailer with story elements, so they thought it would be a big deal.

When they say there will be announcements, they they mean it.
Don't expect one huge character, but more like semi-crucial, or maybe even really crucial stuff to us all, if they don't overexa..ggarate... or something, you get my point.

I guess 2-3 things will be revealed. Maybe the intro, demo, a character, story-modes, who knows.