What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - "big announcements coming this week"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We're just under four weeks away from the official release of Injustice: Gods Among Us and on that day we will finally be able to play as our favorite DC comics heroes and villains. With near the full roster now being known (click here to see the most recent character select screen) it only leaves a few spots left for reveal. As the official Injustice twitter has recently tweeted, there will be "big announcement(s) coming this week", what's your guesses? This could not only deal with characters but also in-game features and who knows... we'll see this week!

big.jpg

PAX East is Friday! Could NetherRealm have something in store?

Source: InjusticeGame

Attachments

Mulder

King of Heroes
Black Adam reveal (((Just to get this waste of a slot over with)) and confirmation of how big the roster is please.

roster is gonna be 24 people, thought everyone generally accepted that already... i also thought it was widely accepted that the last 2 slots are going to be ares and killer frost? all this speculation people are still having is sooooo out there lol

Mulder

King of Heroes
roster is gonna be 24 people, thought everyone generally accepted that already... i also thought it was widely accepted that the last 2 slots are going to be ares and killer frost? all this speculation people are still having is sooooo out there lol
Killer Frost has utterly no evidence contrary to popular belief.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I think those of you that are just saying a character reveal forgot that Hector went over to France and told the FinishHim people the big announcement and they thought it was huge. I don't think it'll be just a normal reveal.

If it is a reveal I think it might be a guest character, that'd be pretty hype. Maybe someone from Watchmen.

Either way I'm almost 100% on us getting the intro movie this week.

EDIT: Actually, there is nothing stopping them from doing the big announcement AND Black Adam, I'm just saying the just Black Adam wouldn't be very huge considering that they've announced him through a video, a toy, and a leaked facebook picture already.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I think those of you that are just saying a character reveal forgot that Hector went over to France and told the FinishHim people the big announcement and they thought it was huge. I don't think it'll be just a normal reveal.

If it is a reveal I think it might be a guest character, that'd be pretty hype. Maybe someone from Watchmen.

Either way I'm almost 100% on us getting the intro movie this week.

EDIT: Actually, there is nothing stopping them from doing the big announcement AND Black Adam, I'm just saying the just Black Adam wouldn't be very huge considering that they've announced him through a video, a toy, and a leaked facebook picture already.
Yep, we got the Finish-Him news and potentially PAX East.

For some reason I don't want a demo. I think that's because I just want the damn game already.