What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - "big announcements coming this week"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Would be sick if it was a NRS/WB sponsored tournament, kinda like the PDP MK9 tournament.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Would be sick if it was a NRS/WB sponsored tournament, kinda like the PDP MK9 tournament.

Oooo, I'd dig this. Scheduled for months from now so people are already accustomed to the game though. That'd be so hype.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I think it will be a trailer and in that trailer will be a new character with a ridiculous design. Then we're going to argue and will be saying things like "Well he isn't technically confirmed yet so..."

That's how it went for Hawkgirl and Black Adam.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Didn't Ed say aaaaaaaaaaages ago that they'd be adding something to the end of fights? Maybe that'll be part of it.

Didn't Ed say aaaaaaaaaaages ago that they'd be adding something to the end of fights? Maybe that'll be part of it.
I don't remember.

It sounds like something that could be buried in all of interviews where every reporter asks the absolutely retarded question "Will there be fatalities in this game"

Yeah. Fatalities in a game with Batman and Superman, sure.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I don't remember.

It sounds like something that could be buried in all of interviews where every reporter asks the absolutely retarded question "Will there be fatalities in this game"

Arkham City-Hugo Strange-Impaled, Ra's Al Ghul-Impaled, Joker-Death by blood poisoning, Talia-Gets fatally shot. Your point is?

Arkham City-Hugo Strange-Impaled, Ra's Al Ghul-Impaled, Joker-Death by blood poisoning, Talia-Gets fatally shot. Your point is?
Those aren't necessarily gory. The reporters probably had MK9 fresh in their heads.
Yes, there's been fatalitys in a game with Bats and Supes before. But then again that was with a crossover with MK. If it didn't have fatalitys even though they were toned down, all MK fans would've had an even bigger fit.

Yes there's gonna be death in this game. A bit more brutal then before. From the X-Box magazine, we know that Superman frys Joker's face off camera. But it isn't like part of the gameplay. It isn't a finishing move.

I'm hoping for a demo announcement, but it will probably be Black Adam or the opening (Which I'm alright with anyway).

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I don't remember.

Have you actually read a good amount of DC comics? Batman in particular has had plenty of instances of gore... Its not uncommon...Batman inc. for example has blood all over the place, constantly dead bodies and kills. In the current Batman comics, Joker cut off his own face and wears it strapped to his head. Joker also lights a horse on fire, and another horse is frozen, then its head broken off. A guy impaled with several knives, up against a wall...In the Injustice comics you see Superman impale his arm through the Jokers chest, out the back. So im not sure where you are getting this "no gore" thing...

They just want to sell copies, so they need to keep it rated T. Has nothing to do with Batman/Superman etc.

Have you actually read a good amount of DC comics? Batman in particular has had plenty of instances of gore... Its not uncommon...Batman inc. for example has blood all over the place, constantly dead bodies and kills. In the current Batman comics, Joker cut off his own face and wears it strapped to his head. Joker also lights a horse on fire, and another horse is frozen, then its head broken off. A guy impaled with several knives, up against a wall...In the Injustice comics you see Superman impale his arm through the Jokers chest, out the back. So im not sure where you are getting this "no gore" thing...

They just want to sell copies, so they need to keep it rated T. Has nothing to do with Batman/Superman etc.
Yes I know of the Joker's..."face mask" in Death of the Family. Infact it's one of the skins I want in the game. But the journalists thinking that actual fatalities would be in the game is a bit moronic.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
or maybe it's a demo :D or Martian Manhunter (though MMH is my delusional wishful thinking talking) - it will probably end up being Black Adam or the Gamestop trailer