What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - "big announcements coming this week"

Noob
So Boon just tweeted asking how to get the FLASHPOINT skin.

A quick google of the Flashpoint series basically says that only Flash, Kid Flash and Booster Gold are aware of them being in an altered timeline.. hence the name "Flashpoint" as in Flash's point of view.

In this timeline, Wonderwoman and Aquaman are at war, Amazons vs. Atlanteans. I wonder if getting the Flashpoint skin for Aquaman has anything to do with defeating either Flash or Wonderwoman with Aquaman.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
If they are going to telling us that we'll find out how to unlock it later this week, I'd say there's a good chance we're getting a video detailing the S.T.A.R. Lab missions, or the Archives(Krypt), and how they work.

I wouldn't be surprised if DC allowed NRS to make an original character that will make their debut in this game as a sort of promotion for them before they are added officially to the comics.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Galaxor - as a gay guy i think he looks cute, as a comic book fan i think his outfit looks ridiculous and as an Injustice Game fan i think they better not waste a slot for some unknown character :X

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
And wth did they create him just to have Clark and Diana attack someone and put him in the hospital (or kill?) ??
What kind of a pig for slaughter character is that?

Reedoms

Noob
And wth did they create him just to have Clark and Diana attack someone and put him in the hospital (or kill?) ??
What kind of a pig for slaughter character is that?
Welcome to the world of comics, where people are introduced just to be killed off. Enjoy your stay.