What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - "big announcements coming this week"

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Least of all, Black Adam's reveal or the Cinematic. Hoping against hope? Martian Manhunter.
I like you lol I stalk @injusticegame everyday writing #dailyMMHrequest xD - now they already know what i want - so today i was like guys do i even have to write it down or u already know what i'm gonna ask?
they were like we know we know xD
Hey people wanna join me in my DailyMMHRequest?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hmm, I'm not feeling a demo vibe about it. Maybe a new, or perchance a full, build of the game at PAX East? I can see it being done. I'm not sure about the opening cinematic reveal either, I think they probably have a deal with Gamestop so the reveal is exclusive to the join the party thing...

I would love 2 character announcements or confirming the full number of playable characters at release, not who they are. Stil hoping for 52...

Me neither
I've never heard of this rumor, I only heard it through CrimsonShadow, there's nothing on Google expect random members from GameFaqs discussing a demo. Who trusts GameFaqs, Lol.

I'd like to know where this rumor originated, because I don't believe it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Look above.
That was the 2nd place I've seen it, and it was a week before Team Finish Him and Hector suddenly show up and promise a big secretive reveal on the 19th. How coincidental can it be :)

How long do you think they'd wait before releasing a demo? The timing seems about right to me.

So, I'm leaning towards demoage announcement this week.

I think those of you that are just saying a character reveal forgot that Hector went over to France and told the FinishHim people the big announcement and they thought it was huge. I don't think it'll be just a normal reveal.

If it is a reveal I think it might be a guest character, that'd be pretty hype. Maybe someone from Watchmen.

Either way I'm almost 100% on us getting the intro movie this week.

EDIT: Actually, there is nothing stopping them from doing the big announcement AND Black Adam, I'm just saying the just Black Adam wouldn't be very huge considering that they've announced him through a video, a toy, and a leaked facebook picture already.
Considering NRS got Freddy in MK9 and made MKvsDCU when they were still Mideway I think it's safe to agree with you that NRS is pretty good at surprising us with something HUGE and random.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I just want them to reveal who the woman in the achievement pic is already, I'm so tired of not knowing and all the back and forth arguments over who it is or isn't have gotten so tiresome.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I just want them to reveal who the woman in the achievement pic is already, I'm so tired of not knowing and all the back and forth arguments over who it is or isn't has gotten so tiresome.
Are we certain it's not a boss?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I've got it! I know what it is!

The big announcement is: They finally add Deathstroke to the Injustice website.

I bet you all an internet cookie.

C-Sword

Noob
Unfortunately, the majority of the info finish-him.com wanted to reveal has been leaked already, they do have some little info left, just don't expect anything huge coming from them.