What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This is somehow the first I've heard of that, so in spite of your obvious lack of enthusiasm I'm extremely thankful for the new, shaowebb. It's the only contemporary fighter outside of MK9 that I've played regularly in tournament, after all (and frankly the only one with local players still trying to level up, unfortunately).

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Atlantis might be a tournament favourite due to its lack of stage transitions, a good choice for the skeptical.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Practice mode stuff, menus, huds, frame data, and moves tagged to be highlighted in practice.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think these are the controls before Nerd Josh editted his. He may have changed his inputs though before I got this shot.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Training mode looks really good, as does the UI. Got a few juicy bits of info and a good look at the sort of data we can expect on the command list. April 16th can't come quickly enough as is, and I feel that the next two days of interviews aren't gonna make that feeling go away by any means.

What in the heck does flip stance button do? Is that just for guys like Nightwing?
I think that means switch which way your facing. Like in regards to the camera. It was in MK also but it had no function other than that. Probably has no function in this too. It really pisses a theatre guy like me to see someone with their back to me when they expect me to be engaged.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
What in the heck does flip stance button do? Is that just for guys like Nightwing?

It's an MK9 thing. On a basic level it makes your character simply face the other direction (in regards to his back or front being visible to the player).

On a higher level, there's some real goofy stuff in regards to hitboxes and certain combos working/not working that, frankly, I hope isn't a factor in this game.

I wish we could have gotten rid of the stance button by now. Why is it necessary?
Can you really think of anything else that could be used by the same button? I can't. Plus, its annoying to watch characters fight with their backs to you.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Can you really think of anything else that could be used by the same button? I can't. Plus, its annoying to watch characters fight with their backs to you.
Then they can have their backs to the background like every other fighter does.

There is no reason for it, it's pointless and dumb.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Gah, looked through the twitch archives. The GL movelist I saw was just a quick reference in the pause menu, not a look at the actual command list. Tt.

Edit: Lots of character specific tidbits coming from arturo on his twitter: https://twitter.com/nycfurby