What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Two closed threads in the last 30 minutes. People are getting restless waiting lol.
Impatience turning into anger and frustration.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So I figured since this doesn't deserve a thread that I'd ask this here.

What things in IGAU are you afraid of dealing with?

We all know what kind of playstyle we generally go for and what sort of tools or characters have a history of giving each of us as individuals problems. I'm just curious in particular what things in IGAU you are worried about having to face.

For me overhead hazards. I like jump ins and angled projectiles a lot. If my jumping ability or jump backs are locked down by a hazard hanging out above me I will find it scary. I also suffer against orb users like Rose and Strider so Black Adam's ball lightning gimmick has me a little nervous that if I face it then I may just buckle under pressure against him too.

Don't go tinfoil hat here just mention what you do a lot and what sort of things you are worried about dealing with that may hurt your normal go to tactics. Besides...we can scout each other early.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So I figured since this doesn't deserve a thread that I'd ask this here.

What things in IGAU are you afraid of dealing with?

We all know what kind of playstyle we generally go for and what sort of tools or characters have a history of giving each of us as individuals problems. I'm just curious in particular what things in IGAU you are worried about having to face.

For me overhead hazards. I like jump ins and angled projectiles a lot. If my jumping ability or jump backs are locked down by a hazard hanging out above me I will find it scary.
I like jumping in against my opponent at times, too. I'm not a fan of how those hazards lower your jump and pretty much force you to use the interaction since you aren't able to use your projectile underneath it.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Sooo, I haven't seen anyone mention this article: http://www.brainfreeze.be/2013/03/19/brainfreeze-speelde-injustice-gods-among-us-een-hands-on-preview/

I ran it through good ol' Google Translate, and there's some stuff of value in there, imo.

They mention a few more cameo characters that we had'nt heard of before: Mr. Terrific, The Atom, and Scarecrow among them. They also reaffirm that MMH cameos.

They say they saw something about an unplayable boss, but don't know who they are?? I'm not sure about that bit. Apparently Hector also spoke of the final boss as a playable someone you expect, but powered up (Ares? Supes?).

There's also mention of a few STAR Labs missions we haven't heard of aaaand apparently they spoke of a few comic stories they're going for for inspiration of new alternate costumes: Flashpoint, Knightfall, and Godfall.

I will very happily take Azrael!Batman and a Knightfall Bane as alts, pls NRS.

Anyone see anyhting else to be taken from this article?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Why? Serves no purpose, once you beat the story, you'll know who's in than the thread will be useless.

..and easter eggs. (ninja quoted before my edit). There are some things that people could miss/not understand or know. Also, people not too deep into the lore of the DCU could end up learning something.

Sooo, I haven't seen anyone mention this article: http://www.brainfreeze.be/2013/03/19/brainfreeze-speelde-injustice-gods-among-us-een-hands-on-preview/

I ran it through good ol' Google Translate, and there's some stuff of value in there, imo.

They mention a few more cameo characters that we had'nt heard of before: Mr. Terrific, The Atom, and Scarecrow among them. They also reaffirm that MMH cameos.

They say they saw something about an unplayable boss, but don't know who they are?? I'm not sure about that bit. Apparently Hector also spoke of the final boss as a playable someone you expect, but powered up (Ares? Supes?).

There's also mention of a few STAR Labs missions we haven't heard of aaaand apparently they spoke of a few comic stories they're going for for inspiration of new alternate costumes: Flashpoint, Knightfall, and Godfall.

I will very happily take Azrael!Batman and a Knightfall Bane as alts, pls NRS.

Anyone see anyhting else to be taken from this article?
Nice article. The article makes it seem like Scarecrow and Hugo Strange are part of the Arkham level...I'm wondering if there is a third section to the level we have not seen yet.

Also, Flashpoint's pirate Deathstroke please!