What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Nice article. The article makes it seem like Scarecrow and Hugo Strange are part of the Arkham level...I'm wondering if there is a third section to the level we have not seen yet.

Also, Flashpoint's pirate Deathstroke please!
Oh I could see a third torture room like level that has Hugo Strange experimenting on inmates in the background including Scarecrow.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I remember Ed mentioning that as something they couldn't finish for MK9 and it's also in the demo leak too. Glad to see it back.

I hope you've read that Shoryuken article.
Yes I have, but that guy was ridiculously biased towards Raven (oh surprise, because of the Cartoon Network show), so I don't take his words for granted.
Didn't everyone think Ermac was OP as fuck, when MK9 came out? And in the end he wasn't that good after all, or did he simply receive devastating nerfs?

i think top tiers will be aqauaman, green arrow, green lantern, black adam, shazam
I'm not sure about Black Adam. It sounded that character was way too difficult to use and had slow projectiles. Who knows how that will turn out.

I wonder who the "Cyrax character" in the game will be. From the looks of it, it seems like Joker and Black Adam have both some kind of traps, which could be used in a same way Cyrax uses his bombs to do combos and resets.

So I figured since this doesn't deserve a thread that I'd ask this here.

What things in IGAU are you afraid of dealing with?
Wasting my time learning a character i thought i would like then switching to another one while basically getting smashed in the process because by that time everyone else has established their main, and i'm starting over. This has happened to me before in previous fighting games that i have played. It's not a good feeling

But i'm planning to main a Gadget and Heavy character in Injustice. So if i end up regretting a choice then at least i'll have another character to fall back on.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm not sure about Black Adam. It sounded that character was way too difficult to use and had slow projectiles. Who knows how that will turn out.
I think he may specifically be referring to his trait posisbly making Black Adam really good. He has ball lightning that flies around him. Sounds like Rose's orbs or Strider's Ouroborus.
If it works as well as Strider's did that is one hell of a pressure tool to open folks up for combos.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I think he may specifically be referring to his trait posisbly making Black Adam really good. He has ball lightning that flies around him. Sounds like Rose's orbs or Strider's Ouroborus.
If it works as well as Strider's did that is one hell of a pressure tool to open folks up for combos.
The huge problem with that is that it was reported in the SRK article that those orbs did no hitstun. It might still do some real damage but it obviously won't have the same presence as Ouroboros or Spiral Swords.

Hoping that the classic Rose U2 oki setup is advantageous for Adam's orbs, anyhow. :p

The huge problem with that is that it was reported in the SRK article that those orbs did no hitstun. It might still do some real damage but it obviously won't have the same presence as Ouroboros or Spiral Swords.
It also said it would negate attacks and projectiles, right? That sounds pretty powerful.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It also said it would negate attacks and projectiles, right? That sounds pretty powerful.
Oh, certainly. But that obviously has a different application than those two specials I mentioned. I should've specified that i meant in regards to pressure/mixups that those two provide.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I think it's too early to say who will be top-tier, because no way in hell Injustice will be balanced from the start, even if they have like top FGC guys testing it, still some shit will be left out. Plus you should consider scrubs complaining, which would lead to balance changes again. I just hope no crap character like Raven or Sinestro will be top.

I really don't see why everyone thinks Raven and Wonder Woman look like men. They really don't and you guys are simply bitching to bitch. Games aren't all about fapping to the characters, you know.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My God BIIIIIIIIIIG news just hit at PAX. BIG. Like Megaton Big. Not Injustice related but ENORMOUS.

He's back. Oh and SFIV update so no real fighting game news till Injustice later.