What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
SOON.

Although today will likely be the least hype of the three unless they opt to reveal a character (or have some gameplay of characters we've barely seen) during the STARS Lab demonstration.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
She's a damned demon, why would she look like good guy titan Raven?
I didn't want to come off as complaining, just making the observation of it; she's generally had a feminine appearance though.

I don't have to look at her face close-up for more than like, 5 seconds while gaming so it doesn't matter.

trufenix

bye felicia
I didn't want to come off as complaining, just making the observation of it; she's generally had a feminine appearance though.

I don't have to look at her face close-up for more than like, 5 seconds while gaming so it doesn't matter.
Given she doesn't even look as feminine as NRS' usual faire, I'm just assuming wierd looking demon was the goal.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Given she doesn't even look as feminine as NRS' usual faire, I'm just assuming wierd looking demon was the goal.
I think it was some kind of mess-up when they tried to make her taller or something. Just assuming, nothing to base it on lulz

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ya, I'm gonna have to agree with this as well.

Even compared to what NRS normally does, Raven is in a whole other level, that pretty much has to be intentional.

I can't tell from this picture if Raven looks any better or not. After today I'd like to put out a request for a demo fight between Red Skin Raven and Hair Down Killer Frost.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Comon, guys, don't act like there can't be demonesses with pretty faces :p

Yes, you don't have to look at Raven' face, but dat face you will see at the winning pose. DAT HYPE WHEN YOU WIN USING A TRAP !

Edited by Rathalos cause Worksafe forum yo.

dc1902

Noob
I got to be honest and speak my mind. I love Justice League comics, the cartoons, and dvds. However making Justice League into a fighting game is weird in my opinion. I would have enjoyed a game like Marvel Ultimate Alliance more or some type of rpg. In the Justice League universe Harley Quinn would get owned by Wonder Woman. And how can anyone besides Superman catch Flash? Why make this a fighting game??? A Batman fighting game would have been better in my opinion since characters wouldn't be so far ahead of others.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I got to be honest and speak my mind. I love Justice League comics, the cartoons, and dvds. However making Justice League into a fighting game is weird in my opinion. I would have enjoyed a game like Marvel Ultimate Alliance more or some type of rpg. In the Justice League universe Harley Quinn would get owned by Wonder Woman. And how can anyone besides Superman catch Flash? Why make this a fighting game??? A Batman fighting game would have been better in my opinion since characters wouldn't be so far ahead of others.
Don't worry, man, it will all be explained in story mode.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Marvel makes Thor and Hulk get they're asses kicked by the likes of Ironman,Captain America and Spiderman on a regular basis hell Phoenix gets punked by Wolverine yet no one complains about logic but people say so and so can't fight Supes or Wondy Dafuq?