What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Backfire

Noob
correct. Essentially, on your second lifebar you get one combo breaker. The catch is that if you clash and lose, you still lose health and I'm assuming can still die.
Cant say im a fan of this. it's the only thing about the game that i dont like much so far. i hope it works well.

on a different note. i get to play this game Friday! cant wait.

trufenix

bye felicia
I've decided that I'm not wagering any meter unless my health depended on it.
Well, you never have to clash. If your opponent clashes you and you refuse to bet, all you're really doing is letting them recover some health. It's not like any of the MKvDC shit where you're punished for abstaining or some of the more popular comeback mechanics where one guy turns into an unstoppable juggernaut just because he's losing. It's just a one shot potential chance at changing the momentum of the battle.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I will only be using Clash for the additional hype when I'm at a tournament.

Hawkgirl: LEST MEN STANDIN WHEEL B A WOMEN"
Green Arrow: YUR FLIGHTS CANCULLED"
Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHH

Delicious <3

Will the Injustice story mode have a save-option?

I think the MK9 story-mode does not have one and I started playing the game late at night, got really, really tired and wanted to quit, but I couldn't save it, so I stayed up all night and played it so that I wouldn't have to start from the beginning.

A save-option would really be appreciated :-7

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham

I think the MK9 story-mode does not have one and I started playing the game late at night, got really, really tired and wanted to quit, but I couldn't save it, so I stayed up all night and played it so that I wouldn't have to start from the beginning.

The MK9 story mode certainly has a save option, and of course Injustice will as well.

That would be insane to expect people to beat it in one sitting or else start all over.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.

MK9 story saves after every chapter. I played it on 3 sessions.