What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
its Circe probably
Batman Joker and Bane
Superman Lex and Doomsday
Wonder Woman Ares and Circe

Batman got Joker, Bane, Harley and, technically, Catwoman even though she's an anti-villain.

Superman got half that with Lex and Doomsday.

Wonder Woman gets half that with Ares.

My logic doesn't really work but your doesn't hold up either, no offense.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Batman got Joker, Bane, Harley and, technically, Catwoman even though she's an anti-villain.

Superman got half that with Lex and Doomsday.

Wonder Woman gets half that with Ares.

My logic doesn't really work but your doesn't hold up either, no offense.
the Trinity each getting 2 villains makes sense
Harley is not really a Batman villain in the new 52 shes off doing her own thing not with Joker and Catwoman is kinda a hero and a villains shes been both many times
giving Batman 2 villains Bane and Joker

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
the Trinity each getting 2 villains makes sense
Harley is not really a Batman villain in the new 52 shes off doing her own thing not with Joker and Catwoman is kinda a hero and a villains shes been both many times
giving Batman 2 villains Bane and Joker

She still comes from Batman and is a villain, if she's in this game she is not considered a "general" villain like Grundy. Just because she's off "doing things without Joker" doesn't mean she's not a Batman villain. By that logic it would make Joker a "Superman villain" in Injustice.

Catwoman is an anti-villain: "The Anti-Villain is a villain with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there are evil. Alternatively, their desired ends are evil, but they are far more ethical or moral than most villains and they thus use fairly benign means to achieve it, and can be downright heroic on occasion."

A villain but a "good" one.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
She still comes from Batman and is a villain, if she's in this game she is not considered a "general" villain like Grundy. Just because she's off "doing things without Joker" doesn't mean she's not a Batman villain. By that logic it would make Joker a "Superman villain" in Injustice.

Catwoman is an anti-villain: "The Anti-Villain is a villain with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there are evil. Alternatively, their desired ends are evil, but they are far more ethical or moral than most villains and they thus use fairly benign means to achieve it, and can be downright heroic on occasion."

A villain but a "good" one.
I've never heard of a Anti Villain

and you brought up some good points proving me wrong

Most likely a reveal at paxeast and that Black Adam and maybe a story trailer.

Oh yes there also some newz on the 19 dunno what it might be..

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sooooooo, what trailers do you think we'll be getting next week? Black Adam? Another story trailer? Game modes?
While I don't really care that much about the rest of the roster anymore, some Black Adam or Martian Manhunter would be sweet. I'd really like to know more about the online modes too, hopefully that's what Hectah will be talking about on the 19th.

Hello Boys and Girls!

Next month i will go to an Injustice Tournament a Big Event in an cinema :eek: , it will be an Injustice release event!
The prize for the Injustice Tournament winner will be 1000 Euro (1200 dollars)
It means I MUST WIN IT :)
But i wont have a opportunity to practice Injustice before (but im looking to get it earlier from another country)
So which Char would you recommend me to use in that Tournament?
Any S Tier or Broken Char prediction? :p
This is a pretty serious question so please help me :D