What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Hello Boys and Girls!

Next month i will go to an Injustice Tournament a Big Event in an cinema :eek: , it will be an Injustice release event!
The prize for the Injustice Tournament winner will be 1000 Euro (1200 dollars)
It means I MUST WIN IT :)
But i wont have a opportunity to practice Injustice before (but im looking to get it earlier from another country)
So which Char would you recommend me to use in that Tournament?
Any S Tier or Broken Char prediction? :p
This is a pretty serious question so please help me :D
...Well that question is unanswerable but Flash and Batman look crazy so far.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Hello Boys and Girls!

Next month i will go to an Injustice Tournament a Big Event in an cinema :eek: , it will be an Injustice release event!
But i wont have a opportunity to practice Injustice before (but im looking to get it earlier from another country)
Catwoman Batman Flash Raven
IMO they look good

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Hello Boys and Girls!

I don't think they're S Tier or Broken, but in my experience at launch with no experience lots of players simply can't deal with characters that have high damage output at low level of play (grapplers, usually). So I'd recommend Grundy or Doomsday.

I don't think they're S Tier or Broken, but in my experience at launch with no experience lots of players simply can't deal with characters that have high damage output at low level of play (grapplers, usually). So I'd recommend Grundy or Doomsday.
ok thank u all!
good idea about the grapplers!

Cray

SHAZAM MTRFKRS.
Hello Boys and Girls!

I'd go with Doomsday. Considering no prior experience factors in, he's ridiculously fast for someone that most likely packs a very heavy punch. Also seem to grapple well as IceNine mentioned.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Go with Flash for now. He's pretty straightforward and won't require you to know a whole lot going in. His pressure should really do well in a tourney where guys don't know their character's priorities and the matchups versus his stuff yet. Plus time slow will really throw them off.

Batman has mixups, but we are seeing some stuff as unsafe on block so he'd be someone with potential, but you'd likely be blowing meter constantly just to have insurance on your stuff since no one knows if they have durability, armor, or priority enough to handle each other at times. He'll probably be good, but I bet it wont be till after lab time after launch. Play it safe.

Sinestro would likely be a solid choice after Flash. Lots of tools at any range and easy looking mixups and resets of summonable low launchers and grabs.

Green Arrow has potential, but his slide is unsafe and he has some slow normals so your reaction to pressure with him without lab training will be key. Plus don't fish too many times for gimmick arrows. He's vulnerable during that and you should do it after a knockdown or they whif majorly. I'd use him, but I dress as the guy too. Possible solid, but stay out on folks.

Catwoman looks good for pressure, but dont get zoned.

I say Sinestro or Flash since they look easy to get started on their offense and easy to stay safe. They just appear straight forward to me with lots of potential.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Go with flash
Grapplers are truly broken against new players because of their gimmicks and tricks that low-level players don't know how to deal with. Since it'll be early in the game unless you're inventing/discovering them, the grappler won't be as useful.