What's new

Injustice General Discussion

I wonder what the odds are for wonderwoman to get two villians? since superman have 2 and batman have like 4, now that they are the big 3

Cruz

Banned
28 characters would be awesome and we need 3 more heroes and 4 more villains for it.
-Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Damien Wayne( i know :mad:)
-Ares, Circe, Captain Cold and Ocean Master( i know shoulda been Black Manta :confused:)
Not sure about Black Adam, would rather see him than Ocean Master or Robin.

Well hopeful during the interview on GTTV with Ed boon they will talk about the roster size if not on there it will be at pax east.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I definitely don't see Damian Wayne or Black Canary making the roster. Damian will probably become an alternate for Nightwing and Black Canary won't be on disc.

I really can´t see Circe making it for me, we just had comic 3 issue about wonder woman and the 2 villian we saw of hers was Cheetah and Ares. So I doubt we will see Circe.

I think the girl in the middle is Circe and not Killer Frost.... C'mon that's a hood not hair.

Only reason I disagree that that's a hood is because where the hood SHOULD BE CONTINUING, and the way it's shaped. you can see a part of death stroke where the "hood" should continue.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Since Raven trailer is likely, an old build, I hope she has something reminiscent o her Soul Self in the final build. :3