What's new

Injustice General Discussion

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I'd like to think just about anyone could be included. Doesn't matter how ridiculous it looks for Robin to fight Doomsday. That's the whole point of a fighting game. Why Joker or Harley can fight Doomsday. Or anyone for that matter. Same with people fighting Superman. The "plausability" has to take a back seat when it comes to a game like this. People want to be able to play their favorites, it shouldn't matter if they make sense or not. If they are popular enough, recognizable, have story potential, and most importantly, offer a fun experience, who cares? Anyone should be eligable. No reason Robin or Beast Boy fans shouldn't get to play as their favorite in the game. As long as they can make them work of course.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

This works for any game that doesn't have the MK strings. What I mean by that is that you can complete a combo string without hitting the opponent so what's stopping someone from being just outside sweep distance doing a string and on the last input you turn into this big Rhino that hits you with it's horn?

It's the cost and the amount of work needed to make a Beast Boy work that leads people to believe he won't be in.

Doesn't matter how ridiculous it looks for Robin to fight Doomsday.
It's about the fact that a little boy gets beaten up by a huge ass monster. That's a dangerous area, when it comes to games in general.
A kid gets killed in one of the COD games? Everyone goes nuts.
Lara Croft gets sexually harrased in the newest Tomb Raider? Everyone goes nuts.
Robin gets beaten to death with a crow bar? Everyone goes nuts.
Games are not comics. In comics it's usual to go way too far nowdays, but besides all the torturing and killing that doesn't apply for mainstream video games and probably will never do.

And FFS, stop talking about the entire Teen Titans cast already. I so pray to the Lawd that you all won't get the characters you wish for. I pray that you won't get Raven and I pray that she will be garbage tier, if she does make it in. Your fanboyism is annoying. Trying to explain how Beastboy could work in SUCH A game, even though it's obvious that he won't be in, because of the amount of work, they would have to put into him, is really ... you know.
If you want shapeshifters, then hope that either Clayface or Plastic Man will make it in, since it would be much easier to pull off their shape shifting.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
If you want shapeshifters, then hope that either Clayface or Plastic Man will make it in, since it would be much easier to pull off their shape shifting.
I'd accept Plastic Man if he played similarly to Dhalsim, my favorite Street Fighter character. But I think Ed de-confirmed him on Twitter some time ago.

And FFS, stop talking about the entire Teen Titans cast already. I so pray to the Lawd that you all won't get the characters you wish for. I pray that you won't get Raven and I pray that she will be garbage tier, if she does make it in. Your fanboyism is annoying.
And your hatred against fans of Teen Titans is wearing thin as well. What the hell is your problem? Why can't we have the Teen Titans? It beats having this game be Batman's family...oh, and Superman.

And your hatred against fans of Teen Titans is wearing thin as well. What the hell is your problem? Why can't we have the Teen Titans? It beats having this game be Batman's family...oh, and Superman.
I'm not talking about either Raven or the rest of the Teen Titans in EVERY SINGLE thread.
I was serious when I meant that we have some people here who come up with the names for these, even though if the entire topic has NOTHING to do with them. That's simply childish and annoying.

My other problem with your Teen Titans fetish is that it's based on the childish Teen Titans show.
You got Cyborg for Injustice, because DC wants to support their decision to bring in Cyborg into the Justice League roster, to have more diversity. They kicked out Martian Manhunter with the explanation that with Superman they already have an alien in it (which is really funny, because Superman is kinda the most relateable from them all - ever was and ever will be.)

What happened to the Teen Titans? They kicked a bunch of them out of the Teen Titans and came up with new characters, who are basically all characters from different cultures, like an indian girl, a black girl and hell ... even a gay mexican guy. It looks like they wanted to cover up everything possible so that as many people as possible would be into the entire team.
And now you think that DC would want to have Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven in the game? GTFO.

Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn and Bane have more right to be in the game than all of the other Teen Titans, as long as they can offer various play styles. Why? Because they're iconic characters, who made a name for themselves in so many various kinds of DC media.
The Teen Titans? Yeah ... that childish show ...

Reactions: SLy
So based on stuff found in the crossword and other recent info bombs, here's how the roster is looking:

Heroes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Aquaman (Ocean Master Alt)
6. Green Lantern
7. Hawkwoman
8. Green Arrow
9. Raven
10. Cyborg
11. Nightwing
12. Shazam (Black Adam Alt)
13. The Atom (Found in the crossword)

Villains:
1. Lex Luthor
2. The Joker
3. Harley Quinn
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Catwoman
6. Bane
7. Ares
8. Captain Cold
9. Gorilla Grodd
10. Sinestro
11. Deathstroke
12. Doomsday

That's all we got so far. If you think of any others, please tell.

I bring up Raven because I happen to like her character and she has actually been mentioned, so she has a chance. Beast Boy/Changeling and Starfire haven't even been hinted at, and while I think Beast Boy could have an interesting play style, I don't think his rather carefree attitude would fit in with this game. Starfire wouldn't exactly have a unique play style at all.

Cruz

Banned
So based on stuff found in the crossword and other recent info bombs, here's how the roster is looking:

Heroes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Aquaman (Ocean Master Alt)
6. Green Lantern
7. Hawkwoman
8. Green Arrow
9. Raven
10. Cyborg
11. Nightwing
12. Shazam (Black Adam Alt)
13. The Atom (Found in the crossword)

Villains:
1. Lex Luthor
2. The Joker
3. Harley Quinn
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Catwoman
6. Bane
7. Ares
8. Captain Cold
9. Gorilla Grodd
10. Sinestro
11. Deathstroke
12. Doomsday

That's all we got so far. If you think of any others, please tell.
The Atom and Giganta are background characters and Grodd diddn't look so good designed either.

The Atom and Giganta are background characters and Grodd diddn't look so good designed either.
No, Atom Smasher is a background character. There is a huge difference (no pun intended). And I don't know what Grodd picture you're looking at, but his design doesn't look like any form of Grodd in current media, be it DCUO or New 52. Albeit it looks more like New 52 but its stylized. They would make an entirely new, detailed model if Grodd weren't playable.

Cruz

Banned
This roster won't be far from the real one i think: Heroes: 1. Superman 2. Batman 3. Wonder Woman 4. The Flash 5. Aquaman (Ocean Master Alt) 6. Green Lantern 7. Hawkwoman 8. Green Arrow 9. Raven 10. Cyborg 11. Nightwing 12. Shazam (Black Adam Alt) 13. Black Canary 14. Martian Manhunter Villains: 1. Lex Luthor 2. The Joker 3. Harley Quinn 4. Solomon Grundy 5. Catwoman 6. Bane 7. Ares 8. Captain Cold 9. Black Manta 10. Sinestro 11. Deathstroke 12. Doomsday

This roster won't be far from the real one i think: Heroes: 1. Superman 2. Batman 3. Wonder Woman 4. The Flash 5. Aquaman (Ocean Master Alt) 6. Green Lantern 7. Hawkwoman 8. Green Arrow 9. Raven 10. Cyborg 11. Nightwing 12. Shazam (Black Adam Alt) 13. Black Canary 14. Martian Manhunter Villains: 1. Lex Luthor 2. The Joker 3. Harley Quinn 4. Solomon Grundy 5. Catwoman 6. Bane 7. Ares 8. Captain Cold 9. Black Manta 10. Sinestro 11. Deathstroke 12. Doomsday
You're missing two villains

Ceflapod

Noob
Based on how Grodd looks in the picture I'm assuming that he'll be a background character similar to Dare Devil on the UMvC3 stage or Shao Kahn in MK9, but will come in as DLC later.

Hopefully, it's because the rest of the world has gone to shit thanks to the new regime and there's a dystopic society out in the world where Grodd is king and Animal Man and Swamp Thing are trying to regain order (please)

SLy

Noob
I'm not talking about either Raven or the rest of the Teen Titans in EVERY SINGLE thread.
I was serious when I meant that we have some people here who come up with the names for these, even though if the entire topic has NOTHING to do with them. That's simply childish and annoying.

My other problem with your Teen Titans fetish is that it's based on the childish Teen Titans show.
You got Cyborg for Injustice, because DC wants to support their decision to bring in Cyborg into the Justice League roster, to have more diversity. They kicked out Martian Manhunter with the explanation that with Superman they already have an alien in it (which is really funny, because Superman is kinda the most relateable from them all - ever was and ever will be.)

What happened to the Teen Titans? They kicked a bunch of them out of the Teen Titans and came up with new characters, who are basically all characters from different cultures, like an indian girl, a black girl and hell ... even a gay mexican guy. It looks like they wanted to cover up everything possible so that as many people as possible would be into the entire team.
And now you think that DC would want to have Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven in the game? GTFO.

Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn and Bane have more right to be in the game than all of the other Teen Titans, as long as they can offer various play styles. Why? Because they're iconic characters, who made a name for themselves in so many various kinds of DC media.
The Teen Titans? Yeah ... that childish show ...
What he says is true though. DC Comics are coming up with a new era of more diversified characters and pretty much pushing the old ones to the side (Teen Titans). If anyone of them is going to make it into Injustice it would be Starfire just because she if apart of the Red Hood & The Outlaws team now.

However Im also a Raven and theres nothing wrong with rooting for your character to be in the game. Having her hinted in the game gave hype to a lot of us. Even the hype you get sick of.. You just gonna have to accept it bro lol.

If anyone of them is going to make it into Injustice it would be Starfire just because she if apart of the Red Hood & The Outlaws team now.
That's part of the reason I don't want Starfire in. I will admit I've only read a little of the Teen Titans comic, namely a storyline in a collection that involved reviving the Teen Titans with Superboy, Impulse, and a new Wonder Girl, but what I read? Starfire didn't seem like a slutty ditzy bimbo. But thanks to the New 52, that's her character now.

Holy god there is so much drama in this thread...

It's simple really.

say who you'd like to be in the game.

Doesn't matter if their likelyness is low and doesn't matter if they're unpopular, doesn't matter if they are overly popular.

In the end, if you don't express your opinions of who you like and why. Even if the reasonings are deep or shallow. What you want will never come to fruitation.

So don't tell people to stop talking about "Raven"
or "Black Adam"

And don't tell people things like "lol their moves are too similar"

wtf? anyone can be made to fight different from eachother. I mean Liu Kang/johnny cage are both MEN, with MUSCLES, and they shoot some sort of energy. Have a counter, are good guys. They fight upclose most of the time(outside of the game). Yet we can have them both in the game and fight completely different from eachother.

Look at Ganondorf vs Captain Falcon in Smash Brothers Melee. Ganondorf is a CLONE of falcon. All they did was speed up/slow down moves, change maybe 1-2 moves. And he plays NOTHING like falcon now despite having an extremely similar moveset (in looks)

Let people say what's on their mind, no need to try and silence them through "belittling"

SLy

Noob
That's part of the reason I don't want Starfire in. I will admit I've only read a little of the Teen Titans comic, namely a storyline in a collection that involved reviving the Teen Titans with Superboy, Impulse, and a new Wonder Girl, but what I read? Starfire didn't seem like a slutty ditzy bimbo. But thanks to the New 52, that's her character now.
Definitley true but to be honest. That's what sells in a videogame aspect. And knowing NRS.. If they happen to get their hands on Starfire. They are gonna make her slutty lol.. But it would be a cool looking kind of slutty at least. However I doubt starfire will end up in the roster.

Try not to let KZ get to you. He gets obnoxiously combatitive in validating his absurd opinions.
My opinion is absurd, because I don't want to have Raven in the game, because I know that the only reason most of the people here want her is the childish Teen Titans show?
My opinion is absurd, because I want actual variety in the game?

There are better characters for the final roster than Raven, or any other Teen Titan. (Besides Nightwing, because I'm biased).

But that's the main point. I'm going to main Nightwing, because he is alongside Red Hood my favorite DC character.
I know for a fact that there are more than enough people who now want Raven in the game, but when the game comes out and they try her; they'll be like: "OH FUCK MAN, SHE IS NOTHING LIKE IN THAT TEEN TITANS SHOW I HAVE SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES ABOUT!!!"

And they'll drop her and leave the rest of us with a bad emo character, even though we could have got someone from Wonder Woman's rogue gallery like Circe, who could play the part as well, since she casts spell and summons demons, which is good enough to replace Raven.