What's new

Injustice General Discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
On the other hand, it would be nice to see some variety when it comes to Flash combos, other than: Anti-Air-Shoulder, Rain-Kick, Rain, Rain-Kick, Rain-Kick = 55%
It will be nice to see more anything of anyone. Last weeks videos made it horribly clear how little we knew of even the starting six. Shame that'll be the last we see of Bane and Harley 'til launch.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm starting to think the reason everyone can do these powerful things is magic: Either a magic user is killed while casting a spell and it affects then entire world or a band a magicians do this or something.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't think their is going to be any reason what so ever.

I think they're just going to avoid having super uneven match ups in the story mode.

Probably Bats will get a buff for his inevitable fight with Sups.

I don't think their is going to be any reason what so ever.

I think they're just going to avoid having super uneven match ups in the story mode.

Probably Bats will get a buff for his inevitable fight with Sups.
batman's alternate reminds me of the suit he had in the dark knight returns, maybe it's something like that

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I noticed he's playable in the Watchtower, wondering how they're gonna pull off his Shark finisher there.
Meh, they'll just flood the place like usual. I'm pretty sure in his debut trailer and he uses the super on Flash, they're battling on the Themyscira stage (the ground looks sandy and there is a cannon in the background as well as net filled with various things). So I'm guessing the super just floods the entire arena for a second then washes away afterwards.
At least, that's what I think.

Edit- Well, maybe not Themyscira, but yeah.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I really wish instead of simply throwing the opponent into the ground, Shazam does some kind of IZUNA drop and screams his signature warcry, SHAZAM!!! It's just not a super special if he doesn't do his signature thing. :(

Lex Luthor's special is just too amazing haha.

I was hoping Shazam's super would involve him pinning his opponent and yelling "Shazam!" over and over to pour lightning into his opponent. Probably good they changed it though... I just saw the below video and that strategy didn't work out for him in this fight: