What's new

Injustice General Discussion

i really hope swamp thing is dlc over ivy, i can't see him working in the story (but then neither grundy for now). he would be a great fighter and needs to be given a chance to appear outside comic books

Ceflapod

Noob
Not in the initial roster. As long as Superman's regime isn't destroying nature, he wouldn't have any say in it, any more than Poison Ivy would. DLC? I sure hope so.
I'm really hoping there's some characters that aren't really part of the story, like Sonic or Wolf in that stupid SSBB story. Like unlocked by doing something special like if one of the levels on the Wonder Woman stage is in front of a forest, win on that level and Swamp Thing will come out and challenge you.

If not, I'd guess the first batch of DLC will be something along the lines of Swamp Thing, Lobo, Power Girl, and some other female character

I have to wonder. With the regime and insurgency splitting the heroes, we know that Nightwing will side with Batman. So I wonder where the rest of the Teen Titans will fall. Will the likes of Cyborg and Raven join the regime? Or rise against them with Batman?

I have to wonder. With the regime and insurgency splitting the heroes, we know that Nightwing will side with Batman. So I wonder where the rest of the Teen Titans will fall. Will the likes of Cyborg and Raven join the regime? Or rise against them with Batman?
If Beast Boy appears anywhere, he'll follow Nightwing for sure. Starfire's hard to judge. She doesn't actually have an emotional connection to anyone. It's sort of an odd Tamaranian thing. Cyborg is known to be with Superman and I believe Raven would do the same.

Nightwing is the only good guy who would follow Batman, for obvious reasons.
All the other ones will team up with Superman at the beginning, until they start doubting it all (like the Flash for example).

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I have my doubts about Nightwing. In Kingdom Come one of the Robins joined Superman instead of Batman. Maybe Nightwing can't stand Batman joining forces with Lex Luthor.

I have my doubts about Nightwing. In Kingdom Come one of the Robins joined Superman instead of Batman. Maybe Nightwing can't stand Batman joining forces with Lex Luthor.
We seem to keep talking like there are only two sides here.

While Batman and Luthor may team up, I think there's a lot more than meets the eye.

So you think Nightwing is cruel enough to leave Batman alone with all the psychopathic villains?
Nah, Nightwing will follow Batman. Out of respect, out of concern and so on.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
So you think Nightwing is cruel enough to leave Batman alone with all the psychopathic villains?
Nah, Nightwing will follow Batman. Out of respect, out of concern and so on.
It may be.

Unrelated to this: Does anyone knows if there is gonna be tag-teams in the game? I didn't read anything about it, or perhaps I missed it.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Do we? Nightwing fights Green Arrow in the story trailer and we 100 percent know Arrow is on Batman's side.

It may be.

Unrelated to this: Does anyone knows if there is gonna be tag-teams in the game? I didn't read anything about it, or perhaps I missed it.
No.

trufenix

bye felicia
I think Frog's got the right of it. With 6 hours of content and only 30 characters to play with there's bound to be some side jumping and double cross. Story trailers got Deathstroke going to toe with WW, but we know that dude hates several people in Batman's corner. Joker appears to turn on Harley, and Nightwing is fighting Catwoman in one of the magazine scans, also Sinestro Corps Hal is a huge wild card.

So, its safe to say the members of the Justice League (or at least what was the JL) are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Hawkwoman, Green Lantern, Shazam, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Cyborg. Chances are Nightwing isn't a part of the League. He isn't in any story I know of, anyway.

And Cyborg's a little iffy on that was well.

So I was kind of getting a bit worried, there's so many cool characters in Injustice that I want to try, but I also don't want to fall behind on my main in Injustice, but I want to try and play everyone. So, if I'm spending my time trying out characters, I'm falling behind learning this game and my character, so I don't know what to do.

Stick with one character I liked and try to master them or just try out the cast but fall behind the comp community.

It's unfortunate the characters don't look like that in-game. With the possibility of their being two Flash villains (Captain Cold and Grodd), I hope there are atleast two Wonder Woman villains in-game. None of Wonder Woman's usual rogues would fit in story wise except Circe. If there's another Wonder Woman villain in-game it'll have to be either Circe or another God. I'd hate for the only Wonder Woman villain to appear in game or be playable is a male character who isn't a recognizable WW villain.