What's new

Injustice General Discussion

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Despite I love MK9 ..... IGAU it's showing itself as, little by little, seeming to be a superior and more cool fighting game than MK9 ..... that's the reason I think NRS nowadays, is the best company regarding fighting games production ..... IGAU so far, seems far superior and cool than any SF game as well.

Sure that we need to test the gameplay to make sure yet, but, the game seems fantastic even on its development stage, so, I have high hopes on it.

ImTheBatman

Dojo Trainee
Despite I love MK9 ..... IGAU it's showing itself as, little by little, seeming to be a superior and more cool fighting game than MK9 ..... that's the reason I think NRS nowadays, is the best company regarding fighting games production ..... IGAU so far, seems far superior and cool than any SF game as well.

Sure that we need to test the gameplay to make sure yet, but, the game seems fantastic even on its development stage, so, I have high hopes on it.
You might be right but I'm not ready to anoint NR king of the hill until I see the finished product. It does look like they are doing a lot with this game to set the bar pretty high and I'm very excited. I want to see how the mechanics play, how quickly NR balances/patches the inevitable issues, and if they deliver on the promise of more content than MK9.

In regards to the "more content than MK9" promise the most significant factors to me are (1) the number and selection of characters, stages, and skins (does it match or exceed MK9 at launch) and commitment to ongoing DLC , (2) stable net play, (3) quality story and game modes

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So someone on Gaf pointed this out.
The dude Arthur is talking to is probably Ocean Master, and if you look at what is shown, he is very detailed, so he is probably playable.
Not one Aquaman, but two!

OllyGolly

Mortal
So someone on Gaf pointed this out.
The dude Arthur is talking to is probably Ocean Master, and if you look at what is shown, he is very detailed, so he is probably playable.
Not one Aquaman, but two!
He may be an alternate for Aquaman, though. It'd be cool if he had his own moveset, but he'll probably be an alt.

He may be an alternate for Aquaman, though. It'd be cool if he had his own moveset, but he'll probably be an alt.
The trailer for Aquaman already shows (2) different costumes.

If they were to pull a villain from the Aquaman series I would imagine it would be Ocean Master or Black Manta.

The Trident that Aquaman has in the trailer looks very similar to Ocean Master's.

From the way Ocean Master was described to me (correct me if i'm wrong), in the new 52 reboot, his powers are different than Aquaman's in that he doesn't commune with sea creatures, rather he has control over the ocean and weather due to his full Atlantean Heritage which makes him very powerful.

OllyGolly

Mortal
The trailer for Aquaman already shows (2) different costumes.

If they were to pull a villain from the Aquaman series I would imagine it would be Ocean Master or Black Manta.

The Trident that Aquaman has in the trailer looks very similar to Ocean Master's.

From the way Ocean Master was described to me (correct me if i'm wrong), in the new 52 reboot, his powers are different than Aquaman's in that he doesn't commune with sea creatures, rather he has control over the ocean and weather due to his full Atlantean Heritage which makes him very powerful.

Trust me. I definitely want Ocean Master. I feel like he would be a good addition to the roster. I just don't know if it will happen. If they use his abilities from the New 52, then I'm sure he'd have a vastly different moveset with lots of weather based moves, like tornadoes and floods and earthquakes and the like. I'm all for it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So I was kind of getting a bit worried, there's so many cool characters in Injustice that I want to try, but I also don't want to fall behind on my main in Injustice, but I want to try and play everyone. So, if I'm spending my time trying out characters, I'm falling behind learning this game and my character, so I don't know what to do.

Stick with one character I liked and try to master them or just try out the cast but fall behind the comp community.

To start out with, just try out everyone. You won't get behind and you'll actually get familiar with what every character is capable of. If you really like how a character plays, make a note of it. You could end up maining a character you never thought you would.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I think Star Sapphire would be a better choice for the Green Lantern Villain that boring old Senestro. Senestro has been done to death IMO.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think Star Sapphire would be a better choice for the Green Lantern Villain that boring old Senestro. Senestro has been done to death IMO.

Well Sinestro is his arch-nemesis so it only makes sense he's used to the degree that he is.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Are you trying to tell me Star Sapphire isn't boring? Because that's silly.
What I meant was, Ed Boon stated a while back that they were going to try and highlight some characters who weren't as well known, and Senestro is getting to be old hat for Green Lantern and Injustice needs more female characters IMO, so why not Star Sapphire?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What I meant was, Ed Boon stated a while back that they were going to try and highlight some characters who weren't as well known, and Senestro is getting to be old hat for Green Lantern and Injustice needs more female characters IMO, so why not Star Sapphire?

Isn't she not a villain anymore?